DADDY BIDEN WON: USA Presidential Election Trump v. Biden (2020)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Who is going to win the 2020 Presidential Election? real talk

Poll ended at October 29th, 2020, 10:44 am

Trump/Pence
21%
Biden/Harris
79%

Total votes: 28

In before ACB and the SCOTUS deem early voting unconstitutional and puts Trump in office anyway
:blank: :blank:

Trump is one with terrorism

Lol, Biden is considering putting Republicans in his cabinet who voted with Trump 80 to 90% o the time. These centre-right corporate Dems are trash. First they tell you how important it is to get Trump out and then they want to give high-ranking positions to people from that disaster of a political party who voted with Trump most of the time. See, the Republicans who are not Trump actually don't have different policy positions, it's just that they don't behave like clowns while pushing those positions and that's likely the ONLY problem people like Biden have with Trump because, guess what: the Republican Party voter base loves Trump and the members of that party share his stance on various issues...but they appear respectful while talking about their trash policies and that's apparently all that matters.

99% sure his caravan drove by my apartment today. literally never seen so many cops and then unmarked SUV's in a row in my entire life lol

CNN had a higher sampling of independents and a lot less Democrats watching the debate than usually turnout to vote in exit polls.

This completes Trump’s streak of losing every general election debate he’s participated in since 2016 for whatever it is worth.

atilasantos wrote:
October 23rd, 2020, 10:41 am
Yep, censorship is not a good thing, Twitter
Twitter CEO admits handling of blocked Post article was ‘unacceptable’
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/twitter-c ... cceptable/
Well Twitter is a private company. They could block one side and just let the other side speak. And no one could say anything against this policy. You know.....my house my rules.

Maybe we (not only americans) should think about public service social media. A social media app funded by the government & citizen. In many countries the citizen already pay annual fees for public broadcasting. So why not including a social media app.