DADDY BIDEN WON: USA Presidential Election Trump v. Biden (2020)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Who is going to win the 2020 Presidential Election? real talk

Poll ended at October 29th, 2020, 10:44 am

Trump/Pence
21%
Biden/Harris
79%

Total votes: 28

Seeing the latest primary results, I think it's over for Bernie now. :(

Yeah looks like Biden will get the nomination... Which sucks because I really hoped that Bernie would go against Trump. Now I'm not too sure whether or not Biden can hold his own against Trump in debates...

But I still hope that the Democratic nominee wins over Trump this November

Well... I guess... congrats to four more years..?

Trump's response to coronavirus has been horrendous. Biden was at least part of an administration that responded to Swine Flu right away and it never became such a huge deal the way this virus is right now.

But if Trump does enact UBI, he will be sure to get some votes.

Seeing Bernie lose is not fun because his policies are something the US urgently needs to avoid heading over that cliff at the end of the railroad. But it seems like the electability argument won over policy as it so often does. Missed opportunity, maybe the last the US ever gets to vote a progressive candidate into office. It also exposes the weakness of the left in the US which has to fight not only the establishment within both political parties but also has to take on all kinds of corporate interests, including within the media. It's not enough to hold good political opinions, at some point you need to win as well. Or, what is more likely, it's too late for the US and what we're seeing here is just the implosion in slow motion.

Artemis wrote:
March 18th, 2020, 10:21 am
Trump's response to coronavirus has been horrendous. Biden was at least part of an administration that responded to Swine Flu right away and it never became such a huge deal the way this virus is right now.

But if Trump does enact UBI, he will be sure to get some votes.
Yeah, but Trump has already convinced his base that Obama's handling of the swine flu was worse than the current pandemic. These idiots believe anything the dude feeds them.

Bacon wrote:
March 19th, 2020, 9:31 pm
These idiots believe anything the dude feeds them.
He can do no wrong in their eyes. He can literally say or do nothing wrong.