DADDY BIDEN WON: USA Presidential Election Trump v. Biden (2020)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Who is going to win the 2020 Presidential Election? real talk

Poll ended at October 29th, 2020, 10:44 am

Trump/Pence
21%
Biden/Harris
79%

Total votes: 28

But this is exactly why Warren hasn't dropped out. She knew Bernie's unwillingness to attract core democratic voters will be bad for the progressive movement. Even if she had given up, a good portion of her voters would still be less than enthusiastic to vote for Sanders. Many of them have been Hillary voters and closer to moderates which she has attracted to her cause.

You see plenty of Biden voters on social media who love Warren and were willing to vote for her if the risk of Sanders getting the nomination wouldn't have frightened them.

Sanders keeps ignoring establishment democratic voters who were looking for a way out of Biden in either Pete or Bloomberg, or right wing centrists who are willing to vote against their own party this time round to get rid of Trump, and he insists that he wins by mobilising young voters and the working class. How is he going to do it if he can't even encourage them to vote for him in the primary?

What should he have done differently in your opinion?

NBC News Incomplete Delegate count (>50% needed to win)
Biden 508 (47.92%)
Sanders 458 (43.21%)
Warren 42 (3.96%)
Buttigieg 26 (2.45%) (suspended campaign, endorsed Biden)
Bloomberg 18 (1.70%) (suspended campaign, endorsed Biden)
Klobuchar 7 (0.66%) (suspended campaign, endorsed Biden)
Gabbard 1 (0.09%)
Total 1060

If you add everyone not named Sanders and Warren together, that gets Biden >50% in their current count at least for the time being.

People are really talking about staying home in November instead of just sucking it up and voting for Biden.

I don't want Biden either but I don't want 4 more years of fucking Trump.

why are americans sometimes so fucking dumb

Nomis wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 12:52 pm
why are americans sometimes so fucking dumb
tHiS iS wHy i VoTeD fOr TrUmP

:facepalm:

Clinton lost because of the % of third party/indie voters surging in key states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Florida so while I expect that % to go down in 2020 will it go down as much as it could have? Will it go back up in 2024?

my thing is that i don’t think the electoral math will add up for Sanders

like maybe Sanders gets more people overall to vote for him, but can someone tell me what states he wins that Biden doesn’t? i think Biden competes in some of the traditionally red/swing states that Sanders has no shot in

Nomis wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 12:52 pm
why are americans all the time so fucking dumb
FTFY

Michaelf2225 wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 1:02 pm
my thing is that i don’t think the electoral math will add up for Sanders

like maybe Sanders gets more people overall to vote for him, but can someone tell me what states he wins that Biden doesn’t? i think Biden competes in some of the traditionally red/swing states that Sanders has no shot in
The irony is however, in the general election Biden won't stand a chance in many of the states he wins in the primary, because they're red states traditionally