DADDY BIDEN WON: USA Presidential Election Trump v. Biden (2020)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Who is going to win the 2020 Presidential Election? real talk

Poll ended at October 29th, 2020, 10:44 am

Trump/Pence
21%
Biden/Harris
79%

Total votes: 28

Has anybody understood the results in Iowa? It seems the winner is Trump, right?

At 62% reporting Bernie is winning the popular vote but because some coin tosses were in Pete's favour the latter is currently ahead in terms of delegates, which is funny because the guy said that the Presidential candidate ought to be the one with most votes.
If at 100% reporting (I'm still wondering where the remaining 38% are tbh) Pete is still ahead in delegates but Bernie still wins the popular vote in Iowa what's likely to happen is that both campaigns will declare victory but Buttigieg is unlikely to be the candidate long-term because he spent all his money in new Hampshire and Iowa and is 5th in terms of polling nationally. If he wins, he might get a bump but not enough to be the candidate.

Shadow? Really? Like there's no other name that's not suspicious?

lol what a shitshow

Mike putting in that work :clap:

Impressive amount of work just to lose

Boomberg's entire campaign looks like something developed by aliens attempting to study our species.

Cilogy wrote:
February 5th, 2020, 2:03 pm
Boomberg's entire campaign looks like something developed by aliens attempting to study our species.

Super Tuesday is much sooner than I thought lol, March the 3th

Also Romney voted to remove Trump from office lol I wonder if it's going to be a tight race like at all ...

Bloomberg is an oligarch who bought his way onto the debate stage and who is looking out only for himself and I guarantee you the prospect of maybe having to pay slightly higher taxes under a potential Sanders administration is the only reason he's running.