Sexual Abuse in Hollywood

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Lottttttttttta people on Twitter corroborating the reports. Floodgates are open.

This also will probably lead to a renewed eye on one Bryan Singer.

Am I the only one who always felt like Spacey gave off that creep vibe? Creepy roles aside, even outside of that.

shauner111 wrote:Am I the only one who always felt like Spacey gave off that creep vibe? Creepy roles aside, even outside of that.
I agree with that. I haven't seen many of his films, but even in minor roles, I kind of got that vibe. Even in a role as small as Baby Driver, I felt he was a little off.

Apparently, this wasn't a shock as many people knew something of the sort was going on.

Same, though I just assumed that was mainly related to the type of characters he normally plays.

EDIT: Spacey has now issued an apology and now officially come out as gay.

SilverHeart wrote:Same, though I just assumed that was mainly related to the type of characters he normally plays.

EDIT: Spacey has now issued an apology and now officially come out as gay.
Oh.

Also update: lotttttttttttttta people not happy that Spacey is trying to use "I'm gay and was drunk" to try to shift responsibility.

What a bullshit statement.

SilverHeart wrote:Also update: lotttttttttttttta people not happy that Spacey is trying to use "I'm gay and was drunk" to try to shift responsibility.
well yeah, it's a ridiculous excuse.

Wait, why does Kevin Spacey think that being gay and drunk offers any excuse for the creepy way he seems to have acted towards a 14 year old? Homosexual men are only sexually interested in other adults, not adolescents.
Last edited by Batfan175 on October 30th, 2017, 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

His full statement if anyone hadn't seen it.