Sexual Abuse in Hollywood

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
praying WSS will be reshot.

-Vader

Artemis wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 3:01 pm
Jon Hamm is the 3rd person. Did fucked up shit while he was at UT Austin. I think there's even a police report about a hazing ritual gone so so so wrong.
Jesus... Just red the reports. It's like a plot of one of the Scream movies. One starts thinking after that... How much can a man change considering how awful he was in college?

Holy shit I don’t think I knew about the hazing ritual, that is really fucked up. :(

Just came across a tweet that said Jamie Foxx also assaulted someone too. This was a case from 2018 I think.

Jfc the cast is cursed. I hope Lily James and Eiza Gonzales haven't done anything.

Vader182 wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 3:09 pm
praying WSS will be reshot.

-Vader
I highly doubt it. He’s the freaking lead. They would have to reshoot the whole thing unlike a Spacey/Plummer situation.

i get it, but there's a rape in WSS (although I wonder if they changed that) and how do you have a statutory rapist and perpetuator of sexual assault as your lead in the same movie

at minimum I'm guessing they'll cut him off from getting paid. who knows.

-Vader

I bet nothing's gonna happen to him. MeToo movement is no longer in the news so if he stays quiet on it, it will blow over with all that's happening in the world right now.

WB is already keeping quiet on the Ezra Miller incident and people just forget. And that was on camera.

I don’t know why directors like Wright and Spielberg worked with this hack to begin with tbh.

More young women have been sharing their stories about how Ansel approached them when they were underage. This dude has a pattern and if nothing happens to him now he's not going to stop just because he was trending for this for one day on twitter.

I would prefer they reshoot WSS since the film has non white actors in it and this film is literally their breakout. If not reshoot, I do hope Elgort doesn't get any points or royalties.

But will people go?

Also, hazing rituals are such shit, why there's such a need for them to be anything along the lines of humiliation to downright fucked up shit, I just have no clue.