The Consanguineous Sex Thread

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
I honestly find nothing wrong with a brother and sister being sexually attracted to each other. I don't know why should that creep people out.£
Last edited by Master Virgo on May 28th, 2017, 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Master Virgo wrote:I honestly find nothing wrong with a brother and sister being sexually attracted to each other. I don't know why should that creep people out.£
Hope there's a huge amount of sarcasm in your post otherwise

There is not.£

Let's just forget Virgo ever said that and preted like nothing happened

Lol, all right. Not that I expected anyone to come up with a counter argument or anything. Because there is none.£

Forum Pro
Law
Master Virgo wrote:I honestly find nothing wrong with a brother and sister being sexually attracted to each other. I don't know why should that creep people out.£

Ruth wrote:Let's just forget Virgo ever said that and preted like nothing happened
that and m4s gif

Well, you people are wise enough not to get engaged in an argument. I give you credit for that at least. By all means, keep trolling instead of saying something worthwhile in return. It's quite clear that you haven't even given the matter any thoughts.

This is the same set of reactions someone would get some years ago if (s)he said, there is nothing wrong with the same sex marriage. Because it's so wild to say, that this is none of your goddamn business to set principles for whom someone is allowed to love, as long as neither of them is a minor and they are not hurting anyone. It's actually amazing that how many of you people think, that it is your right to speak about someone else's love life this way.£