The Feminism Test - Let's expose ourselves

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Traditionalism and liberalism, despite being valid ‘feminist’ viewpoints, were developed and popularized in the yesteryears, so that they are mainly conservative viewpoints when viewed through today’s political lens. In that sense they are, even in their most charitable lights, conservative ideologies.

Marxist and radical feminism are seen as the current ‘feminist’ viewpoint, with cultural as this sort of alt-feminism. So I think the three would be considered to fall into the liberal side.

HOWEVER, I think cultural transcends the political spectrum and is more closely aligned to how a devout Catholic or Orthodox Christian would consider an ideal ‘feminism’ to be (consider that the traditional and liberal viewpoints were developed and propagated by white English speakers of the pre-20th centuries, i.e. protestants). That’s not to say it’s a religion-based view of feminism. Obviously there are parts of cultural feminism that are orthogonal to traditional Christian beliefs. Rather, the idea is that cultural feminism sprung out as a morality-focused alternative to feminist theory, as opposed to the heavily politicized Marxist and radical forms.

Is this US or is it Iran?