The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Trump's (former) personal attorney who is in jail for following his direction (Trump was named as Individual-1):

Now, sitting alone in an upstate New York prison, wearing my green government-issued uniform, I’ve begun writing this story longhand on a yellow legal pad. I often wrote before dawn so not to be disturbed in my thoughts when my fellow inmates awoke. I had to report to the sewage treatment plant where some of us worked for a wage of $8 a month. As the months passed by and I thought about the man I knew so well, I became even more convinced that Trump will never leave office peacefully. The types of scandals that have surfaced in recent months will only continue to emerge with greater and greater levels of treachery and deceit. If Trump wins another four years, these scandals will prove to only be the tip of the iceberg. I’m certain that Trump knows he will face prison time if he leaves office, the inevitable cold Karma to the notorious chants of “Lock Her Up!” But that is the Trump I know in a nutshell. He projects his own sins and crimes onto others, partly to distract and confuse but mostly because he thinks everyone is as corrupt and shameless and ruthless as he is; a poisonous mindset I know all too well. Whoever follows Trump into the White House, if the President doesn’t manage to make himself the leader for life, as he has started to joke about—and Trump never actually jokes- will discover a tangle of frauds and scams and lawlessness. Trump and his minions will do anything to cover up that reality, and I mean anything.

Watching Trump on the evening news in the prison rec room, I almost feel sorry for him. I know him so well and I know his facial tics and tells; I see the cornered look in his eyes as he flails and rants and raves, searching for a protector and advocate, someone willing to fight dirty and destroy his enemies. I see the men who have replaced me and continue to forfeit their reputations by doing the President’s bidding, no matter how dishonest or sleazy or unlawful. Rudy Guiliani, William Barr, Jared Kushner and Mike Pompeo are Trump’s new wannabe fixers, sycophants willing to distort the truth and break the law in the service of the Boss. All this will be to no avail. Trump doesn’t want to hear this, and he will certainly deny it, but he’s lost without his original bulldog lawyer Roy Cohn, or his other former pitbull and personal attorney, Michael Cohen.

During my testimony, Republican House members repeatedly asked me to promise that I wouldn’t write a book. I refused, repeatedly. It was another way of saying I shouldn’t be permitted to tell my story, in essence giving up my First Amendment rights. It was a clear sign of desperation and fear. I have lost many things as a consequence of my decisions and mistakes, including my freedom, but I still retain the right to tell this story about the true threat to our nation and the urgent message for the country it contains.

One last thing I can say with great confidence, as you turn the page and meet the real real Donald Trump for the first time: This is a book the President of the United States does not want you to read.

Michael Cohen
Otisville Federal Prison, Otisville, New York, March 11, 2020

Oof :clap: :lol:

Preach boo. 🙌

okay my dudes but did you hear her concerts are offerings to satan and very unsafe for children

Ruth wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 7:20 am
okay my dudes but did you hear her concerts are offerings to satan and very unsafe for children
didn't know she is actually ozzy osborne

Pratham wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 8:17 am
Ruth wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 7:20 am
didn't know she is actually ozzy osborne
hey now, a twitter lady said this so it’s gotta be true

also everybody telling her to stick to singing because she’s not a politician. i mean of course any random twitter boomer with a political science degree to back up their bullshit is the right source for everyone to get all of their political advice. it makes perfect sense

Ruth wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 10:36 am
also everybody telling her to stick to singing because she’s not a politician.
1. Neither is the POTUS so that's a fair game.
2. Whatever happened to free speech that these morons like to whine about? Or that only matters when twitter removes a conservative troll account?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Pratham wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 12:21 pm
Ruth wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 10:36 am
also everybody telling her to stick to singing because she’s not a politician.
1. Neither is the POTUS so that's a fair game.
2. Whatever happened to free speech that these morons like to whine about? Or that only matters when twitter removes a conservative troll account?
:roll: :roll: :roll:
They are bad faith actors when it comes to free speech (as well as a whole bunch of other issues), which is why one should not engage with them.

The Washington Post - At Homeland Security, I saw firsthand how dangerous Trump is for America (Op-Ed by Miles Taylor)

Politico - ‘Anonymous’ urges a vote for Biden
The unknown administration official who wrote a book trashing Trump says a second term will mean "a nation undone" in a new book preface.

New York Times - I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration (Op-Ed by 'Anonymous') (September 2018)

New York Times - G.O.P.-Led Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and Russia
A nearly 1,000-page report confirmed the special counsel’s findings at a moment when President Trump’s allies have sought to undermine that inquiry.

'Find another job, ya Goodyear bums!' great Trump new election slogan for the swing state of Ohio.

Cleveland.com - Gov. Mike DeWine says he doesn’t support Donald Trump’s call for Goodyear boycott
DeWine’s premonition was incorrect. Later that afternoon during a White House press briefing, Trump again said the company should be boycotted.

Trump said he wasn’t concerned about the jobs at Goodyear facilities because workers could find another job, even as the country is in a recession and the unemployment rate in the state was still above 10% according to preliminary figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics released in June, the last publicly available data.