The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Like how does this look to other nations? It seems so blatantly obvious to me what is happening and the only resistance/arguments on the other side are coming from within the United States.

Here's an Australian reporter and cameraman getting punched in the head multiple times in Los Angeles after the cops rush a crowd:

Bacon wrote:
June 2nd, 2020, 3:07 am
Like how does this look to other nations? It seems so blatantly obvious to me what is happening and the only resistance/arguments on the other side are coming from within the United States.
To be honest, you can find people supporting the position that these are violent riots and have to be put down with force anywhere, including Europe. My country is especially bad at this front, as racial tensions - although of a slightly different nature - are also present here, and people from both sides of the "argument" exist here. I scrolled through twitter just this morning and a Hungarian vlogger tweeted "All Lives Matter", so you don't need to worry that weird voices are only coming from inside the US :D You can find weird voices anywhere.

Is there a more transparent thing Trump has done lately than that fucking Bible photo? What the hell was that, and how could ANYONE think that it was a genuine moment? He literally used the Bible as a toy - I'm not a believer, but to a believer this must come off as an extremely offensive way to exploit faith. Who in their right mind would be moved in any way by that photo?

Look at what you've done to America @Law /s

Un-fucking-real. Please read the whole thing:

Trump literally teargassed priests for a Bible propaganda photoshoot.

I think they're jamming cell towers in my area. My data has been acting up all day.

Entire states and cities with no previous violence or problems are enacting curfews to prevent protests of any kind in the state. The effort to silence is transparent.

This should be illegal, and this is the kind of shit that will make this situation become worse than it already is.