The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
NY Times - Trump Has Discussed With Advisers Pardons for His 3 Eldest Children and Giuliani
* President Trump is said to have talked about pre-emptive pardons for Donald Jr., Eric and Ivanka Trump, as well as Jared Kushner.
* He also discussed a possible pardon with his lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, who is promoting baseless claims of election fraud, as recently as last week.

NBC News - DOJ investigating potential White House 'bribery-for-pardon' scheme

imagine doing your best to be the most corrupt AG and that still not being enough.

Why am I still surprised?

Associated Press - Pompeo says Russia 'pretty clearly' behind cyberattack on US
It's not clear exactly what the hackers were seeking, but experts say it could include nuclear secrets, blueprints for advanced weaponry, COVID-19 vaccine-related research and information for dossiers on key government and industry leaders.
Trump downplays impact of hack, questions whether Russia involved

Associated Press - Book: Trump said of virus, 'I wanted to always play it down' (September 2020)

Also insert: Russian attacks on the United States.

They want to do this because Trump is too stupid to know how to tell Vlad how to copy U.S. weapons and nuclear program.

It’s either him or Dan Scavino tweeting as he’s been golfing all Christmas.

Look at that fat fucker with a MAGA hat.

My Twitter feed is finally free of Trump and fully loaded to shit on WW84, which at least isn't world threatening. On the contrary... Oh, the irony. I guess Twitter is always toxic no matter what.