The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Magnar, as a dude who posted so much shit here in the last ten years, I'll be the first one to tell you that this much links and headlines and twitter chunks per post is counter productive. At least in my opinion. It has the opposite effect after which I'd rather just go outside and take a breath of fresh air than read another line on Troll Trump. Not to mention it's difficult to read on mobile since wifi opens it for ages. Just my opinion.

m4st4 wrote:
July 11th, 2020, 5:20 am
Magnar, as a dude who posted so much shit here in the last ten years, I'll be the first one to tell you that this much links and headlines and twitter chunks per post is counter productive. At least in my opinion. It has the opposite effect after which I'd rather just go outside and take a breath of fresh air than read another line on Troll Trump. Not to mention it's difficult to read on mobile since wifi opens it for ages. Just my opinion.

I tried breaking up the posts before so there would be more page breaks but I was told to stop posting more than once per day. It's fine on my new phone but maybe less on older hardware. I'll think of something to reduce the clutter for the next time I'm documenting the atrocities which will hopefully not last more than another 7 months.

I for my share appreciate what you are doing and I'd be glad if you keep it up.