The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
PowerDump wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 12:02 pm
Artemis wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 11:44 am
PowerDump wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 11:39 am
So every issue ever that you have an opinion on you’ve donated? And no I’m not for that law that you said at all. That law is garbage.
I try to donate when I can and I vote as often as I can and I try to support brands and companies and small businesses that also give back because it's my civic duty and I have a lot more privilege than a lot of people. I know you want to make me out to be some bad person or a hypocrite but I'm not.
What do I want? Cheaper/better form of birth control so nobody has to be go through an abortion. People act like going through an abortion isn’t a big deal, it’s often an extremely negative experience to get it done.

Quit making it out like I’m 100% against abortion, I’m against all these false generalizations that have come to light on either side since Trump took office. All left people are snowflakes on everything? F***ing BS. All people that voted Trump are racist? F***ing BS.
Honey, sweetie, you did this to yourself. You start off by saying "I'm only okay with abortion if it's in cases of rape..." and then you want facts and statistics about why people get abortion.

If you came into this by saying you want birth control to be widespread and want other progressive measures, you wouldn't be so angry over how people responded to you.

EDIT: I should add that I don't know anyone who acts like abortion isn't a big deal. I wouldn't wish for anyone to have one but if someone does need one I'd rather it be safe and legal.

Everyone who gets one will have a different experience. It will be emotionally heavy for some and for some it will be just another day.

Bless your heart PowerDump.
You’re just a woman with a small brain; with a brain the 3rd the size of us. It’s science.
Goodbye.£

Did you ban him for that?

Yep.£

Master Virgo wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 1:21 pm
Yep.£
Wow, lmao. It was a joke.

What can I say, I'm not much for jokes.£

is that why you don't look in mirrors lmao gottemm

dude we've been on this forum for multiple years and we're like adults

why are people still having racist/sexist/mental breakdowns

(I know I'm one to talk, but still)