The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
I looked into RFK JR. But I can't support him after reading something he said years ago about how climate change deniers should go to prison. Trump being found liable for sexual assault is troubling. I believe that's going to hurt him in 2024. There was a time in 1996 or 2004 that would have sunk any Republican time will tell if he is still the nominee. But I am joining the campaign for Asa Hutchinson. He wouldn't get bruised entering a face-off with Biden, but Trump will his negatives will shoot up. Some in my party will say The Democrats played dirty. I say he was innocent until proven guilty. It's not a good look to run any candidates liable for sexual abuse for President. That's not smart. Every ad will be calling him a sexual predator. The jury found him so. It took hours, not five minutes.

Well he did appoint the three Justices that all decided to get rid of the precedent. He is Mr. ‘Terminate the United States Constitution’ after all.

Exclusive: New evidence in special counsel probe may undercut Trump's claim documents he took were automatically declassified | CNN Politics
The National Archives has informed former president Donald Trump that it is set to hand over to special counsel Jack Smith 16 records which show Trump and his top advisers had knowledge of the correct declassification process while he was president, according to multiple sources.

Mediaite - Neo Nazi Who Dined With Trump Says He Wants a 16-Year-Old Wife in Disturbing Rant

Nine different federal judges have blamed Trump for January 6th - CREW | Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington

The Independent - Trump’s White House lawyer predicts he’ll end up in jail as Mar-a-Lago probe heats up

NBC News - Georgia prosecutor indicates charges in Trump election probe could come in early August
Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has asked the chief judge of the courthouse not to schedule in-person trials or hearings the weeks of Aug. 7 and 14.
In a letter Thursday to the chief judge of the courthouse, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis said she plans on having 70% of her staff working remotely between July 31 and Aug. 18. Those who will remain in the courthouse at that time include the leadership staff and "all armed investigators," according to the letter, a copy of which was obtained by NBC News.

It's going to be a blast watching them eat each other.

Out of the spotlight, [Trump Chief of Staff] Mark Meadows wields quiet political power amid Trump legal woes | CNN Politics
A source close to Trump’s legal team said Trump’s lawyers have had no contact with Meadows and his team and are in the dark on what Meadows is doing in the investigation, fueling speculation about whether Meadows is cooperating with the special counsel’s probe – or if Meadows himself is a target of the investigation.

Kyle Griffin, Executive Producer@MSNBC: "WaPo: Prosecutors have gathered evidence indicating that Trump at times kept classified documents in his office in a place where they were visible and sometimes showed them to others." "Two of Trump's employees moved boxes of papers the day before the FBI visited Mar-a-Lago to retrieve classified documents — timing that investigators have come to view as suspicious and an indication of possible obstruction."

The Washington Post - Trump workers moved Mar-a-Lago boxes a day before Justice Dept. came for documents
New details, including alleged ‘dress rehearsal’ for moving sensitive papers, show a focus on Donald Trump’s instructions and intent

The Independent (U.K.) - Trump dubs DeSantis 2024 launch ‘DISASTER’ and crack bizarre joke about ‘red button’
“Rob,” My Red Button is bigger, better, stronger, and is working (TRUTH!), yours does not! (per my conversation with Kim Jung Un, of North Korea, soon to become my friend!)” Mr Trump wrote on Truth Social.

CBS News - Prosecutors in Trump's [Manhattan] criminal case say they have recording of Trump and a witness

NY Times - Mar-a-Lago Worker Provided Prosecutors New Details in Trump Documents Case
A maintenance worker for the former president recounted helping to move boxes into a storage room a day before a Justice Department official came seeking the return of classified material.

ABC News - Appeals court declines to rule if Trump was acting in official capacity when he allegedly defamed E. Jean Carroll

The Daily Beast - Trump Set for Second Town Hall and This Time It's on Fox [with Sean Hannity]

Will Steakin: "NEW: A senior DeSantis PAC adviser golfed today at same LIV tournament as Trump … at his Trump National Golf Club in DC" "News: Phil Cox is stepping away from his senior adviser role at the pro-DeSantis Never Back Down super PAC, a source familiar confirms to ABC News. The move follows ABC News reporting that Cox golfed at the same LIV tournament as Trump this Thursday at Trump National Golf Club:" DeSantis PAC senior adviser -- and Trump -- golf at same controversial LIV tournament

Associated Press - Trump's welcome of Scott into 2024 race shows his calculus: The more GOP rivals, the better for him

"Thanks to the many of you for dividing the not-me vote, idiots!"

Their campaign strategy appears to be hoping Trump dies so they have a chance or hoping Trump picks one of them to be VP.

The Guardian - Trump lawyer said to have been waved off searching office for secret records
Exclusive: Evan Corcoran said he was steered away from Trump’s office, where the FBI later found the most sensitive materials

Salon - “It’s crazy in there”: Knives out on Trump’s legal team over worries one of them could be a “snitch”
“I’ve heard there’s a mess coming," a member of Trump's legal team told The Daily Beast
"Boris pissed off all the Florida lawyers. People are dropping like flies. Everybody hates him. He's a toxic loser. He's a complete psycho," a source told The Daily Beast. "He's got daddy issues, and Trump is his daddy."