The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Give the planet a break.

lol yeah

hope I'll soon be able to change this thread title to

Trumpocalypse Then (and how I learned to stop worrying)

I can’t wait for this to be over...

Flashback to 2016 - I could not believe people voted for THAT!

Tarssauce wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 4:41 pm
I can’t wait for this to be over...

Flashback to 2016 - I could not believe people voted for THAT!
They're going to vote for it again this year.

Never underestimate the power of violent, racist, bigoted extremists brainwashed to vote against themselves and everyone they care about

Bacon wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 5:08 pm
They're going to vote for it again this year.

Never underestimate the power of violent, racist, bigoted extremists brainwashed to vote against themselves and everyone they care about
And that is really scary. There is no guarantee that he’ll be voted out. He’s done and he’s said so many awful things and their not even phased by any of it. They’re so hateful towards others who are different than them to the point that they would rather follow the worst of the worst just to “piss off the libs” even if it hurts them too.

But it also scares that this is the case in a lot of countries now. There’s a current push against any progressive change. Right extremists are gaining even more power and control.

sooooo like how many murican nf members will move to canada by 2022? :think:

CNN - Jared Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country 'back from the doctors'

"Trump’s now back in charge. It’s not the doctors."

"The last thing was kind of doing the guidelines ... it was almost like Trump getting the country back from the doctors. Right? In the sense that what he now did was, you know, he’s going to own the open-up."

"And what Trump’s been able to do is, I say he basically did a full hostile takeover of the Republican Party. And I don’t think it’s even as much about the issues. I think it’s about the attitude."

"The most dangerous people around the president are over-confident idiots ... we’ve gotten rid of a lot of the over-confident idiots."

See also: COVID-19 thread