The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
It's 2020, people. Of course he'll survive and say it was nothing and later win the election because of it. It's like this year hasn't taught you anything.

Trump still wants us to get sick and/or die according his lawyer, Rudy 'Colludy' Giuliani. He's learned nothing. Republicans have learned nothing. They are a danger to us all and themselves.

NY Post - ‘I’m going to beat this,’ Trump tells Rudy Giuliani of COVID-19 during phone call
The president dictated a statement to Giuliani:

“You go tell people I’m watching this coverage [reporting he’s taken a turn for the worse].

“I feel I could get out of here right now. But they’re telling me there can always be a backstep with this disease. But I feel I could go out and do a rally.

“I am the president of the United States. I can’t lock myself in a room. … I had to confront [the virus] so the American people stopped being afraid of it so we could deal with it responsibly.

“We have made tremendous progress on treating this disease. Fatality rates are very low compared to [the beginning].

“I’m going to beat this.

“Then I will be able to show people we can deal with this disease responsibly, but we shouldn’t be afraid of it.

“If I had handled it any other way, I would have created more panic, more fear in the American people.

“We are making great progress on dealing with this disease and making better progress with the economy than anyone had the right to expect.”
After testing positive for COVID-19, Ron Johnson says he's still against mask mandates

The Guardian - 'It’s a hoax. There's no pandemic': Trump's base stays loyal as president fights Covid

Can't fix their stupid.

Abandon ship.

So from a moral sense where do we rank “rooting for Trump to die.”?

Allstar wrote:
October 5th, 2020, 3:05 am

Allstar wrote:
For something to be immoral it requires either ill intention or ignorance (in regards to sth that you are responsible to be aware of) leading to an attempt for negative consequences, while you are in control of your actions.

This doesn't fit into either category.

Master Virgo wrote:
October 5th, 2020, 5:26 am
Allstar wrote:
For something to be immoral it requires either ill intention or ignorance (in regards to sth that you are responsible to be aware of) leading to an attempt for negative consequences, while you are in control of your actions.

This doesn't fit into either category.
That's not the definition of morality.
One can wish for Trump's death for utilitarian reason but not from a moral standpoint.
Wishing for someone's death, against that one's will is always immoral, since morality isn't defined by circumstances.