The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

CNBC - World Health Organization declares the coronavirus outbreak a global pandemic

CNBC - 60% to 70% of the German population will be infected by the coronavirus, Merkel says

ABC News - Twitter's 1st 'manipulated media' post? It came from the White House.
Dan Scavino, an assistant to the president, tweeted an edited clip of Joe Biden.
Twitter has for the first time labeled a post "manipulated media." And it came from the White House.
President Donald Trump retweeted the edited video later that day, and it's now received more than 6.7 million views.
Last edited by MagnarTheGreat on March 11th, 2020, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trump showed us he can read a teleprompter tonight. Next up: read the subtitles when watching Parasite.

NBC News - 'It is a failing. Let’s admit it,' Fauci says of coronavirus testing capacity

NBC News - Dow falls 10 percent in brutal day for markets
It is the worst day for the Dow since the 1987 crash.

And this is in spite of the Fed trying to lift.
Trading was halted twice, triggering thresholds that paused market activity on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange in premarket trading and immediately after the opening bell. Even an emergency injection of $500 billion from the Federal Reserve did little to calm the markets.

Donald Trump: "And again, when you have 15 people [with Coronavirus], and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done." (February 27, 2020)

The Daily Beast - Trump’s Coronavirus Speech Sparks ‘Total Chaos’ in His Own Administration

'I like the numbers being where they are': Trump remarks on Grand Princess passengers – video
"I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault"

NPR - FACT CHECK: Trump's Accusations About The Obama Administration And Swine Flu

Bloomberg News - Trump Food-Stamp Cuts Blocked by Judge Who Cites Pandemic

NY Times - Trump’s False Claims About His Response to the Coronavirus

The Washington Post - I ran the White House pandemic office. Trump closed it.

The Verge - Contrary to Trump’s claim, Google is not building a nationwide coronavirus screening website
Instead, Verily is building a triage website just for the Bay Area

Last edited by MagnarTheGreat on March 14th, 2020, 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

You should merge those posts together yourself. I've already done it before and as you know, don't double post. If there's at least a day of time between the posts then you may, otherwise you just edit your post.