The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

New York Times - Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Inquiries He Sought, Bolton Book Says
Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

New York Times - Bolton Was Concerned That Trump Did Favors for Autocratic Leaders, Book Says
The former national security adviser shared his unease with the attorney general, who cited his own worries about the president’s conversations with the leaders of Turkey and China.

The Hill - House Foreign Affairs chairman says Bolton urged him in September to look into Yovanovitch ouster

Vanity Fair - Bolton’s Revelations Set Off Three-Way GOP Impeachment Squabble
Inside Trumpworld, it is widely assumed Bolton is behind the leak, three Republican sources told me. Their suspicion is driven by the fact that Bolton left the administration in September on bad terms and has been waging a shadow war against Trump ever since. In November, NBC News reported Bolton trashed Trump during a private speech, saying Trump’s foreign policy was driven by Trump’s business interests. A source close to Bolton told me that Bolton has privately told GOP donors that Trump is “mentally unstable.” Bolton also has said he worries Trump will pull the United States out of NATO if he gets a second term. “Bolton’s been out there trying to bring down Trump. He’s the ultimate passive-aggressive,” the person close to Bolton said. (Bolton did not respond to a request for comment.) In early January, Bolton released a statement on his website declaring he was willing to testify at Trump’s trial.

Wait a second, Kansas City is not in Kansas and is in fact in Missouri?

MI: Fallout Spoilers

Republican Senate acquits Trump 52-48 on Impeachment Article I.
Republican Senate acquits Trump 53-47 on Impeachment Article II.
2/3 of a quorum was needed for conviction.

Shameless...but not unexpected.

Fascinating that the so called founding fathers thought the best people who can judge a president are partisan politicians.

can the aliens just hurry up and destroy earth faster??

Ruth wrote:
February 6th, 2020, 8:53 am
can the aliens just hurry up and destroy earth faster??

Yeah, I fear we are more than capable of destroying the planet ourselves. Seriously, how hard is it to be decent towards other people and animals? That being said, fuck snakes, they're scary and slimy ;) jk