U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
I would have thought so too except he's actually leading the polls. If they wanted a "this dude's crazy he's not me!" fall guy they wouldn't want him in a position where he's actually winning.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
Cilogy wrote: Someone's profiting from this.
Someone is always profiting.
Everything is fucking.

Pratham wrote:
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
Cilogy wrote: Someone's profiting from this.
Someone is always profiting.
Everything is fucking.

Just imagine how great the world would be if Bill Gates ran for office and was elected.

Dodd wrote:Just imagine how great the world would be if Bill Gates ran for office and was elected.
I genuinely can't tell when you're being sarcastic anymore

-Vader

Bernie Sanders is making traction on the Democrats side. Not as much as Hillary but that may change when the debates begin. He's got huge liberal cred (he supported gay marriage IN THE 1970'S. ON RECORD) so even if he's not the final nominee I can easily see him on a ticket with Clinton.

SilverHeart wrote:Bernie Sanders is making traction on the Democrats side. Not as much as Hillary but that may change when the debates begin. He's got huge liberal cred (he supported gay marriage IN THE 1970'S. ON RECORD) so even if he's not the final nominee I can easily see him on a ticket with Clinton.
Yeah, he won't gain enough traction.

I mean, the DNC has set up what, six debates? And that's compared to the 15+ in the 2008 cycle.

They want as few debates as possible so she doesn't screw up and let anyone else take the nomination.

He might get enough for a VP pick though. He has disagreements on Hillary though from what I see nothing that wouldn't make him a viable running mate. And the rest of the Democratic nominees aren't standouts apart from him so unless she goes with an outside pick I could see Clinton/Sanders.

Vader182 wrote:
Dodd wrote:Just imagine how great the world would be if Bill Gates ran for office and was elected.
I genuinely can't tell when you're being sarcastic anymore

-Vader

I was being serious though. I think He could do tons of good for not only USA but for the world if he had that type of platform.