U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Heard Joe Biden might actually jump in the race. If that happens then I think it's pretty much over. We know the winner.

RIFA wrote:Heard Joe Biden might actually jump in the race. If that happens then I think it's pretty much over. We know the winner.
Not Joe Biden.

Not sure. The story around him is the perfect kind that people fall for.

I believe this Trump madness is just similar to what happened in other countries when someone like him joined the race. People might vote for him just to make fun of the political system but the day will come when they'll have to make a choice between him and whoever the other guy is... and they'll vote for the other guy.

So Trump has no chance and the rest of the candidates don't come close to Joe Biden in terms of the potential of their storyline.

If Joe enters he's a legit front-runner.

RIFA wrote:Not sure. The story around him is the perfect kind that people fall for.

I believe this Trump madness is just similar to what happened in other countries when someone like him joined the race. People might vote for him just to make fun of the political system but the day will come when they'll have to make a choice between him and whoever the other guy is... and they'll vote for the other guy.

So Trump has no chance and the rest of the candidates don't come close to Joe Biden in terms of the potential of their storyline.

If Joe enters he's a legit front-runner.
I don't mean this as condescension, but it may be more difficult for non-Americans to understand that Biden really doesn't have a great image.

He has a long career full of political experience, but he's seen as a gaffe machine and a lot of people don't take him seriously, even as vice president.

When I mentioned his storyline I referred mainly -among other things- to the loss of his son. That stuff helps in campaign and is something that -if utilized with wisdom- can bring a lot of votes. A lot. Joe Biden is popular enough that if the people in charge of his campaign know how to create momentum with what they have, he'll become a very strong contender. Let's not forget that americans -just like most other people as well- do love some stories, especially when it's time to vote for the next President.

regarding Biden:

I haven't heard anything positive from anyone I know about Biden, even people that are full supporters of Obama.

So Trump insulted the fuck out of one of Fox's hosts and he later said she was conspiring against him and ranted on twitter that she was on her period and called her a bimbo.

Ironically this was in response to her statement that Trump has insulted women on The Apprentice in the past.

So in a bizarre turn of events Fox News has fucking turned on the Republican frontrunner, as well as several of the other candidates saying he crossed a line, so now literally all the Democrats and Republicans are on the same side

This is like some Godzilla teaming up with Mothra shit

I really think Trump's candidacy is a money-making scheme and an intentional distraction orchestrated by conservative figureheads to make more "viable" candidates (Bush, Walker, etc.) seem safer.

With everyone focused on Trump, the other GOP idiots don't really seem like huge idiots in comparison.

Someone's profiting from this.

Cilogy wrote: Someone's profiting from this.
Someone is always profiting.