U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Who cares? He's Donald Trump. He ain't going to win the elections anyway so this is just another image boost for him. Negative publicity is still publicity and people are talking more about him which means he makes more money.

His business-man skills dropped off long time ago. He's a caricature of what he used to be and in recent years he did nothing bot whore himself throughout the media.
Last edited by RIFA on July 11th, 2015, 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

He's just an attention seeker.

Scott Walker has the Koch Brothers backing him and he'll no doubt appear to be the most reasonable candidate in that circus of a primary. He's like Mitt Romney in terms of best representing big business only he's less of a target for people to ridicule him for being out of touch, inconsistent, and gaffe prone. Of course appearing relatively reasonable makes you less flashy as a candidate but Walker's money will take care of that. Bush, Cruz, and Paul will hang around for a while because they're characters.

If none of the GOP candidates bring up the fact that Trump went bankrupt four times in the debates I'll be very disappointed. So much for fiscal conservatism. Trump's rise in the polls just shows what a joke these elections are. A significant portion of the people who vote make their decisions based on how much they like the guy as a person and it appears Trump's shallow bravado appeals to a lot of braindead voters. I feel dirty for following this topic and it's a waste of time.

Trump's #1 in the Republican polls.

I'm moving to fucking Canada.

SilverHeart wrote:Trump's #1 in the Republican polls.

I'm moving to fucking Canada.
remember that this doesn't include filthy liberals, Democrats, or even undecided voters (right?)

this is like ... the most diehard Fantastic Four fans saying the new film is gonna be awesome

I don't think Trump will last very long.

If I had to make a guess, it'll probably be down to Walker and Rubio, both of whom, (I hope to God) can beat Hillary.

Michaelf2225 wrote:I don't think Trump will last very long.

If I had to make a guess, it'll probably be down to Walker and Rubio, both of whom, (I hope to God) can beat Hillary.
Both of whom almost everyone else hopes doesn't.

I have no idea who I'd vote for at this point.

Thoughts on Sanders? Reddit is jerking itself to death over him.

Pratham wrote:Thoughts on Sanders? Reddit is jerking itself to death over him.
I'm guessing it's because he isn't Hillary.

I will admit I'm actually pulling for Marco Rubio the most right now.