U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
There's been speculation he may ticket with Hillary which would be interesting but I don't think it's very likely.

Also, Trump continues to act like a fucking immature baby and somehow is a viable candidate because fuck it. Like literally when anyone says something bad about him he bitches about it on Twitter like the brat he is.

He also has very, very heavily implied he wants to declare war on Mexico. As in actual war. He seems to think the cartels and illegal immigration is orchestrated by the actual government of Mexico (hint: it's not. at all.), which Trump says he wants to stop, which the only way to do that if he considers the Mexican government a threat would be war.

EDIT: Holy shit, he just said about McCain "I like people who weren't captured" which is a super shitty thing to say about someone who was a POW.

lol. trump is the funniest thing in politics in a while now..

his mexico-related claims are so hilarious. I mean... US would have way more to gain from that than Mexico sooooo... if there's any country that would actually support mexican immigrants and cartels then that would be his own country. :lol:

I'm a bit out of the media loop. America is actually taking Trump seriously as presidential material?! This is a new low.

Entertaining doe.

Dodd wrote:I'm a bit out of the media loop. America is actually taking Trump seriously as presidential material?! This is a new low.

Entertaining doe.
If some Americans can take Herman Cain seriously ... it's gonna make Trump look like Teddy Roosevelt.

Pisses me off that Paul is the sole libertarian.

Anyway, I hear the common pro-Trump argument being that he's... "independent" due to his capital? Is that true?

So since it will obviously be a huge topic during the election, what's everyone's take on illegal immigrants?

There's basically nobody reasonable other than Sanders, even if he might end up destroying the economy.

-Vader

Not trying to be edgy or anything but Presidents have really just been a talking puppets for a while. The American political system is crony capitalism on steroids. Nothing will really change no matter who is the next president.

the two party system is the real issue