U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
RIFA wrote:
Master Virgo wrote:https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/807050319289061376

Just look at daft woman clapping behind him. These fucking people.£
Why aren't his apologists in this thread never ever defend whenever something about him comes up?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Because even they can't defend his stupidity lol.

In another video, he makes a statement similar to that and then is surprised that the women aren't saying anything. Like he seems genuinely confused like "lol why are the women saying it should be "man of the year"? Are you really okay with that? Really? Well Okay then."

Shows how brainwashed these people are. It's shameful.

Bacon wrote:In another video, he makes a statement similar to that and then is surprised that the women aren't saying anything. Like he seems genuinely confused like "lol why are the women saying it should be "man of the year"? Are you really okay with that? Really? Well Okay then."

Shows how brainwashed these people are. It's shameful.
Reactions like that make me further believe that he was in this race as a joke and never expected it to get this far. I don't think he realized what he was bringing out in people when he said the things he said during and after the campaign trail.

He probably never did expect to win, but he's eating up and loving the fact that he's able to guide all these people.

akv1984 wrote:Reactions like that make me further believe that he was in this race as a joke and never expected it to get this far. I don't think he realized what he was bringing out in people when he said the things he said during and after the campaign trail.
I think he knew exactly what kind of fools he's campaigning for, he's just a bit surprised there that he can tell it in their faces and they still cheer for him.

That moment is not Trump trying to diminish women's values as it is about him trying to mock the politically correct mindset, since he knows that it's one thing these idiots hate and oppose with so much ferocity.£

Ugh all these people that wanted a recount so Clinton might win just makes me want her in the slammer all the more. Plus what a great waste of money on the recounts great job everyone involved.

She is in no way better than Trump, and I hate them both.

mfw when akv's tea might turn out to be a hot sauce

How would they've called Bill if Hillary won? First Sir? lol