U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Dodd wrote:What I don't understand about Trump supporters is how they think he would actually make America safer while promoting a radical isolationist policy like banning Muslims. This type of policy would only breed resentment and make radical groups more likely to carry out attacks. :?

Dodd using the good ol' Man in Black mindwipe technique.... except it's not working.

Nice try though.

m4st4 wrote:Dodd using the good ol' Man in Black mindwipe technique.... except it's not working.

Nice try though.
bring up a post where I said I endorse Trump

I'll wait

anti Hillary ≠ pro Trump. It blows my mind how people can't understand this...

Dodd wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Dodd using the good ol' Man in Black mindwipe technique.... except it's not working.

Nice try though.

I'll wait

I think the problem is that you were silent when it came to many Trump embarrassments but jumped on every single possible to demean Hillary.

Bacon wrote:
Dodd wrote:

Nice try though.

I'll wait

I think the problem is that you were silent when it came to many Trump embarrassments but jumped on every single possible to demean Hillary.
Most of the embarrassments of Trump are idiotic racist/sexist comments on business history blunders. There is no way Trump will win, this is all just theatrics.

Most of the history we know about Clinton truly morally disgusting and out right criminal. Read the book Clinton Cash for a further look. Clinton agenda will be crony capitalism on steroids. Scary stuff.

Hitler says: 'burn them bloody books!' and everybody condemns it as they should and you stay silent while constantly bashing on the other side, what does that make you? I say clever,which is why no I cannot quote you but you more than implied it.

I also don't care but it is funny seeing you post here in completely different manner these days.

m4st4 wrote:Hitler says: 'burn them bloody books!' and everybody condemns it as they should and you stay silent while constantly bashing on the other side, what does that make you? I say clever,which is why no I cannot quote you but you more than implied it.

I also don't care but it is funny seeing you post here in completely different manner these days.
If you think Clinton would be a moral and competent president I will literally buy you a copy of Clinton Cash on Amazon and have it shipped to you.

Dodd wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Hitler says: 'burn them bloody books!' and everybody condemns it as they should and you stay silent while constantly bashing on the other side, what does that make you? I say clever,which is why no I cannot quote you but you more than implied it.

If you think Clinton would be a moral and competent president I will literally buy you a copy of Clinton Cash on Amazon and have it shipped to you.
(i'm not endorsing Trump in any way, but Dodd has a point)

I live across the ocean and I don't care since I'm not a US voter but I don't believe for a second Hillary is some saint, she's been in the business for more than twenty years. You however are dodging the obvious again, we're not talking about her.

Does anyone know how to watch the debate after it's aired? Will websites have it up for a repeat viewing? (I'm going to be busy tonight but I desperately want to watch it).