U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Dodd wrote:Not trying to be edgy or anything but Presidents have really just been a talking puppets for a while. The American political system is crony capitalism on steroids. Nothing will really change no matter who is the next president.
That's as edgy as a 15 year old with a "god is dead" t-shirt at a Nirvana cover band concert.

-Vader

Dodd wrote:Not trying to be edgy or anything but Presidents have really just been a talking puppets for a while. The American political system is crony capitalism on steroids. Nothing will really change no matter who is the next president.
deep

Vader182 wrote:
That's as edgy as a 15 year old with a "god is dead" t-shirt at a Nirvana cover band concert.

-Vader
lol

I purposely stay out of USA political discussion because it is in such a sad state.

Great nation. Shit political system.

so when's this one releasing?

Biden is considering running since it was his son's dying wish for him to go for it apparently. I don't think he would win but given that circumstance he'll probably do it.

fucking fuck

I have zero faith in any of the candidates, except for maybe Sanders

there are a tone of people running and they all seem like wealthy, disconnected sociopaths

how did we ever come to this point

Sanders is getting pretty huge with the younger voters, which could give him an edge. But god damn I thought Trump was going to just be someone like Santorum who's crazy but doesn't get anywhere but holy shit he might actually get on a ticket and it's fucking scary.

GOP debate line up for Thursday.
Trump has a double digit lead.