U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
this whole thing seems really fishy

Michaelf2225 wrote:this whole thing seems really pissy

lol

That entire press conference was a mess.

Honestly, I hate Mike Pence too but I can respect Pence as President way more than Trump. Pence is at least far more presidential and doesn't rage tweet. I really really hope Trump is impeached or he fucks up so bad he resigns.

i know people hate Pence for his ridiculous extremist, right-wing viewpoints - i do too

but at least the guy is a politician and somewhat predictable

Michaelf2225 wrote:i know people hate Pence for his ridiculous extremist, right-wing viewpoints - i do too

but at least the guy is a politician and somewhat predictable
Exactly this. With Pence you know what you're getting. Trump is all over the place.

antovolk wrote:
Buzzfeed alleges.
:?

Well the guy won an election with spreading misinformation and unproven or false accusations. So I think I can be forgiven if I'm not able to sympethize with him now that he's at the other end of a similar scheme. Given that it really is a scheme, and he's not been in fact Kremlin's puppet all along, as unlikely as it sounds.£

Comrade Trump

Putin has us so focused on Trump, he's probably getting away with a whole bunch of other shit. First step of beating your enemy is distracting him.

I mean Putin. Fucking Putin. The least threatening world leader in terms of personality and appearance. And yet he's gonna be the one that drops this country to its knees.
That's my conspiracy post for the year.
Last edited by CoolwhipSpecial on January 11th, 2017, 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.