U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
PowerDump wrote:
Ruth wrote:
Bacon wrote:Alright, alright.
A. I apologize.
B. I'll shut up.

But my beliefs are unchanged on what Trump has the strong potential to be. And what that is is much worse than what Clinton had the potential to be.
why would you ever want to apologize or shut up about having an opinion. people who are so vocal about being against "shillary" here don't shut the fuck up, why would you?
Because both sides should keep it down. Arguing politics gets the general people nowhere other than into arguments.
Any series of statements for or against something is considered an argument. Why post in this thread if not for that reason, aside from posting a gif depicting disgust or suicide. You'd be right to dismiss my post if it was just sheer malice devoid of any substance. Unlike your FB friends my post had reasons for my non-cordial remarks towards no one here in particular. The purpose of my post was to challenge the idea that this national embarrassment would somehow help reset our corrupt political system. Many non-Trump voters believe this so it was worth bringing up here.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
PowerDump wrote: Everyone stop crying, nobody said you were going to die tonight and that you would lose access to Nolanfans.
To be fair, the world stock market is plummeting and NATO is preparing for a Russian invasion, but sure, it's not the end of the world.
Well let's just chill lol. We all have these superstitions that haven't happened yet.

Over/under two years before WWIII starts?

Remember when americans laughed at brits for voting pro-brexit and then feeling sorry for it... ?

Well look at this shit now? Isn't this some nice karma?

:facepalm:

People saying that Trump being president is not a big deal should be sent to Sudan.

This is what you get for giving rednecks the right to vote.

I dare to say, if the democrats would've gone with Bernie, the numbers would look a lot better now.

Anybody but Hillary would have fared better against Trump.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Over/under two years before WWIII starts?
Under.

and they say Republicans fear monger...