U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Bacon wrote:Does anyone know how to watch the debate after it's aired? Will websites have it up for a repeat viewing? (I'm going to be busy tonight but I desperately want to watch it).
CNN uploaded the full thing last time.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016 ... te-sot.cnn

Havoc1st wrote:
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Wait, has the thread title always said "erection"?
It's been like that for a couple of months.
Might wanna see a doctor about that.

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
Bacon wrote:Does anyone know how to watch the debate after it's aired? Will websites have it up for a repeat viewing? (I'm going to be busy tonight but I desperately want to watch it).
CNN uploaded the full thing last time.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016 ... te-sot.cnn
Thanks. Hope they do the same this time.

Michaelf2225 wrote:
Dodd wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Hitler says: 'burn them bloody books!' and everybody condemns it as they should and you stay silent while constantly bashing on the other side, what does that make you? I say clever,which is why no I cannot quote you but you more than implied it.

I also don't care but it is funny seeing you post here in completely different manner these days.
If you think Clinton would be a moral and competent president I will literally buy you a copy of Clinton Cash on Amazon and have it shipped to you.
(i'm not endorsing Trump in any way, but Dodd has a point)
Having a point? How so? By deflecting the question asked?

Trump is a deranged cunt. Clinton ain't a saint at all, but it's beyond me how people can say they're on the same level.

Ohh and Trump basically admitted he doesn't know a shit about the relationship/political game with Russia and kinda admitted he hasn't paid taxes for a long time.

it looks like Trump somehow managed to survive another debate but i guess we'll have to see how the week plays out

with Pence being rumored to have asked to be removed from the ticket and all

this is some uncharted territory

Another horrific 'debate', this time I actually stayed and watched the whole thing. Trump predictably in attack mode all the time, they allowed space so he moved like a predator constantly, dodging questions and counter-attacking with usual bs... 'locker room talk' part was interesting because he immediately moved onto Bill and whoever directed the thing has to be aplauded since they actually showed his reactions from the audience, vicious, not to mention constant applauding from Trump's supporters like it's a circus. They just went ALL IN no stops and it shows.

Then Hillary... who was pretty weak this time, in my opinion. Yes, she instantly wins this sort of communication because Donald isn't able to produce anything besides 'Chuina' and 'look at Mexico' and 'steeeel', petty attacks, that sort of nonsense...but she also didn't exactly radiate 'I should be the leader of this country', Obama sort of energy, more like 'yeah the other guy's a psycho so let's get this over with', we all know I'm the better political option. And she let him get that single final high note. It was a rare great question and she slipped on it like it's a banana peel.

One good thing about tonight's debate, besides the fact that it was a better SHOW than last time, Melania's Gucci:

Her presence along with her comments on 'the locker room talk' (ridiculous) previously = win.

As for the election in 30 days? Fingers crossed America. At best you're getting a lesser evil in the white house.

*Pence just re-confirmed VP via twitter

Just scorch the planet. End it all.

SilverHeart wrote:Just scorch the planet. End it all.
Croatia just had a second election in SIX MONTHS and we've been in a hostage situation for god knows how many years, trust me, there are far worse situations than what you're dealing with now and at the end of the day I think we can all agree that regular man always looses. They're battling it out for power and you get to feed on the scraps at best.

I know Trumpets will go absolutely crazy over Trump saying Clinton should be in jail ...

but that's some banana republic shit right there