U.S Presidential Election (2016)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Allstar wrote:Damn, Obama straight killing it. Anyone who supports Trump is a moron.
yeah, so are the people who support Hillary

Nope. She's qualified and not a moron.

It's common sense to pick the better option of two, if you can't see that you're an idiot.

Allstar wrote:Nope. She's qualified and not a moron.
yeah, i hope you're not serious

she is absolutely not qualified and the reason people hate her is because of what a horrible, crooked, lying person she is

the Democrats should be on their knees praising God every night that the GOP nominated Trump because any competant candidate would've destroyed her

edit: and i refuse to pick the "lesser of two evils" because there isn't one - they're both horrible in their own ways
Last edited by Michaelf2225 on July 27th, 2016, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You sound like you're brainwashed by Trump. Next.

Allstar wrote:You sound like you're brainwashed by Trump. Next.
how ironic

edit: like honestly what the fuck - i'm not even a Trump supporter and i'm absolutely not voting for him, but how can i take someone seriously that doesn't acknowledge what a terrible human being Hillary is as well?

I've still never seen actual facts that convince me she is a "terrible" human being. I've seen she's flawed and has done typical politician stuff but that's about it. Trump is utterly reckless and thin skinned. It's a no brainer. As Obama said its not even close.

Allstar wrote:You sound like you're brainwashed by Trump. Next.
He literally insulted Trump and called him an "evil" in the post before you said this. If anyone's brainwashed, it's you right now dude.

Nah, I'm just using common sense. Hopefully most will in November!

Can we have a pause about whether Clinton is literally Hitler to say that Obama is such a great orator and seems to be a genuinely good guy?

That speech was so, so good (from what I could watch, but still)

Now, carry on

(But really, Clinton is Belcebu? I'm not an American, and from what I know Hillaria doesn't seem to be the best person ever at all but how the hell she can be compared with a blatant racist, narcissistic, short-fingered and serial liar like Trump who has emboldened some of the scariest reactions and followings I've ever seen in my life?)

theseeker9175 wrote:(But really, Clinton is Belcebu? I'm not an American, and from what I know Hillaria doesn't seem to be the best person ever at all but how the hell she can be compared with a blatant racist, narcissistic, short-fingered and serial liar like Trump who has emboldened some of the scariest reactions and followings I've ever seen in my life?)
Because only a moron would compare them?

Obama's speech was incredible. Got a little teary eyed at parts.