Love-shyness: what are your thoughts on the subject?

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
As long as it doesn't turn into either violence or uncalled-for name-calling (both due to an incredibly distorted sense of entitlement), love-shyness is a perfectly normal thing.

MikaHaeli8 wrote:As long as it doesn't turn into either violence or uncalled-for name-calling (both due to an incredibly distorted sense of entitlement), love-shyness is a perfectly normal thing.
I agree that love-shyness can be normal if the person is perfectly happy with their situation. It is not normal however, if a male (or female) remains single when they do not want to be. That's when love-shyness is a huge problem.

but seriously folks, "Love-shyness" isn't a condition (also, it isn't anything) You either have confidence or ya don't. If you wanna get girls start talking to em

I love making low heaving sounds as I poop, even if it's not a big one. I just like the added atmosphere.

BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I have a good friend (my cousin actually) who is extremely severely love-shy. He or his family NEVER EVER talk about it. I can assure the sceptics that love-shyness does exist.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I love making low heaving sounds as I poop, even if it's not a big one. I just like the added atmosphere.
Your posts are always filled with such deep philosophy and insight. I wish I could grasp such knowledge...

I think in American society it is a MASSIVE, MASSIVE TABOO subject, the "men who have never had a girlfriend" group. From my experience, it's never, ever talked about in the media. :gonf:

davids wrote:I think in American society it is a MASSIVE, MASSIVE TABOO subject
2 questions:

1. Why do you think that is?
2. Are you here on a movie forum talking about movies or you joined to preach?

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:Image
prince where you bin at?
building an empire