EVERYONE thinks 9/11 events were a lie, but NO-ONE speaks..?

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
davids wrote:This might help some people:

1. No building(s) have ever (in all history)been pulverised (dustified) due to fire, prior to wtc.
2. The speed in which the buildings disappeared broke the laws of physics (Newton's Laws)
3. The wtc was build in a artificial water dike to contain the Hudson River. If 500,000 tons of the wtc had properly hit the ground, the bathtub wall would have been ruptured, flooding lower Manhattan.
4. Why was 500,000 tons of building not found after destruction? Because the vast majority had been turned to very fine dust, hence the gigantic roll-out dust clouds.
5. Why were no discernible aircraft parts found at the site shortly after destruction? There should have been a clear forensic investigation of the aircraft parts shown by the media.
6. Why, after a plane had hit the wtc, were fighter planes not scrambled immediately over Manhattan to ensure there were no other incoming planes?
7. Why did building 7 (skyscraper) disappear (dustify) into its own footprint later that day, when it had only suffered even milder fires than wtc?
8. Why, on the Richter scale, did the destruction of the wtc not register properly? A massive reading on the Richter scale should have been read, instead of an almost non-existent one.
9. Why were lots of vehicles,not hit by debris, that were up a huge distance away inexplicitly 'toast' themselves (nothing but the shell was left)
10. Why is there only one public video of the first aircraft? New York will have had many security cameras that will have had the wtc in their field of view.
11. Building 7 was not hit by a plane yet it was destroyed?
12. Where were all the victims bodies?
13. Why, after both planes had hit, was there no visible parts of the planes in the holes they had made in the buildings?
14. Why did the media not disclose to the public any of the passenger lists? Don't believe me? Try and find them.
15. Why is there not lots of footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon? <- The most watched building in the world.
16. Why was there no clear footage of the supposed passenger plane having hitting the Pentagon?
17. How was Bin Laden able to achieve so much from the caves of the Middle East?

I think you get the point...

1. No building(s) have ever (in all history)been pulverised (dustified) due to fire, prior to wtc.
2. The speed in which the buildings disappeared broke the laws of physics (Newton's Laws)
3. The wtc was build in a artificial water dike to contain the Hudson River. If 500,000 tons of the wtc had properly hit the ground, the bathtub wall would have been ruptured, flooding lower Manhattan.
4. Why was 500,000 tons of building not found after destruction? Because the vast majority had been turned to very fine dust, hence the gigantic roll-out dust clouds.
5. Why were no discernible aircraft parts found at the site shortly after destruction? There should have been a clear forensic investigation of the aircraft parts shown by the media.
6. Why, after a plane had hit the wtc, were fighter planes not scrambled immediately over Manhattan to ensure there were no other incoming planes?
7. Why did building 7 (skyscraper) disappear (dustify) into its own footprint later that day, when it had only suffered even milder fires than wtc?
8. Why, on the Richter scale, did the destruction of the wtc not register properly? A massive reading on the Richter scale should have been read, instead of an almost non-existent one.
9. Why were lots of vehicles,not hit by debris, that were up a huge distance away inexplicitly 'toast' themselves (nothing but the shell was left)
10. Why is there only one public video of the first aircraft? New York will have had many security cameras that will have had the wtc in their field of view.
13. Why, after both planes had hit, was there no visible parts of the planes in the holes they had made in the buildings?
14. Why did the media not disclose to the public any of the passenger lists? Don't believe me? Try and find them.
15. Why is there not lots of footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon? <- The most watched building in the world.
16. Why was there no clear footage of the supposed passenger plane having hitting the Pentagon?
17. How was Bin Laden able to achieve so much from the caves of the Middle East?

Stop posting baseless claims without a source, most of which can be pretty easily debunked anyway.

Fuckface.

NF Dickometer: 83%
Based on the Lengths of 6 Members (lol)
Average Length: 5.5"

Positive:

ChristNolan (6" or so)
Cilogy (5")
davids (5")
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder (just over 6")
SomeFrenchToast (11")

Mixed:

Negative:

TehBatGetsBraked (doesn't even have a wiener)

Hi there NSA, CIA, FBI and other three letter agencies. How is your day?

Cilogy wrote:NF Dickometer: 83%
Based on the Lengths of 6 Members (lol)
Average Length: 5.5"

Positive:

ChristNolan (6" or so)
Cilogy (5")
davids (5")
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder (just over 6")
SomeFrenchToast (11")

Mixed:

Negative:

TehBatGetsBraked (doesn't even have a wiener)

I have two wieners. Should I post the length for each one, or just the larger one?

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:

Stop posting baseless claims without a source, most of which can be pretty easily debunked anyway.

Fuckface.
Baseless claims..?

I ate two hotdogs yday does that count for anything

Why do you think talking about 9/11 is such a taboo subject?

davids wrote:Why do you think talking about 9/11 is such a taboo subject?

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
davids wrote:Why do you think talking about 9/11 is such a taboo subject?
I take it your referring to masturbation being a taboo topic? Yeah, I understand that there are taboo topics in America. My question is why do people here think that 9/11 is such a taboo topic? Did it start of not being taboo, then gradually became so as time passed..? What do you think?