Criticism/Approval of the Obama Administration's 2nd Term

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Addicted2Movies wrote:
Skyab23 wrote:
Yes. Perhaps people will actually look to a candidate's history and background before voting based on their rhetorical and oratory skills. The vast majority of both parties are establishment candidates who are only concerned with remaining in power and pursuing an expansionist foreign policy and refusing to seriously cut domestic spending. Justin Amash and Rand Paul are two of the few members of Congress who have a record of voting against the establishment and having a clear understanding of history. The people had a chance to vote for a real candidate of change and vision in Ron Paul, but unfortunately, it's hard to educate a nation of sheep.
Ron Paul has a great vision idealistically but his economic reform plans are pretty outrageous. Ridding the Federal Reserve is a very bad idea and the massive levels of financial deregulation is alarming (this is coming from someone who's very pro business).
Well we have a very different opinion on those matters, and we could fill pages on here with our ideas and I doubt either of us would change our minds on the matter. I'll just say this, the Federal Reserve's artifically lowering of interest rates was the main catalyst for the housing downturn. Ron Paul predicted this would happen, stating it years before it occurred. They continue to print trillions of dollars, hoping to revive the economy, yet all they're doing is devaluing the purchasing power of the dollar. The rates kept low by the Fed incentivized people to take out loans and subsequently the "housing bubble" occurred. The Fed is the main reason for the housing bubble and the devaluation of the dollar.

Here is Ron Paul's accurate prediction (that no one else saw coming)

Skyab23 wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:
Ron Paul has a great vision idealistically but his economic reform plans are pretty outrageous. Ridding the Federal Reserve is a very bad idea and the massive levels of financial deregulation is alarming (this is coming from someone who's very pro business).
Well we have a very different opinion on those matters, and we could fill pages on here with our ideas and I doubt either of us would change our minds on the matter. I'll just say this, the Federal Reserve's artifically lowering of interest rates was the main catalyst for the housing downturn. Ron Paul predicted this would happen, stating it years before it occurred. They continue to print trillions of dollars, hoping to revive the economy, yet all they're doing is devaluing the purchasing power of the dollar. The rates kept low by the Fed incentivized people to take out loans and subsequently the "housing bubble" occurred. The Fed is the main reason for the housing bubble and the devaluation of the dollar.

Here is Ron Paul's accurate prediction (that no one else saw coming)
Yeah it's probably an issue not worth arguing about on here since there is little chance either of us would change our opinions haha.

Bacon wrote:Obama sucks.

that is why i wanted mitt Romney .

The spying without warrant on the american people is unconstitutional . The united states are not the policemen of the world Syria is none of our business . I also felt it was unpresidential behavior for Obama to involve the Federal government in the trayvon martin case . And How is Ben Bernanke still running the federal reserve ? Rand Paul - mike lee 2016 8-)

The Justice Department's handling on the states that legalized pot in the last election is the only praise i'll give to this administration because . Although i have never smoked pot a day in my life it is wrong to incarcerate any individual for 5 year's just for possession when in reality it should be looked upon as a heath issue .

Throughout his re-election campaign President Obama said that the US would not stay in Afghanistan longer than necessary now that . He has the benefit of a second term he has plans for our troops to keep on occupying Afghanistan soil until the unnecessary year of 2024 .

In 2012 Mitt Romney Predicted the Syrian escalation , the government shutdown and millions getting kicked of their insurance when ObamaCare was implemented .Now the liberals who voted for Obama regret not voting for my man Romney so much that today he would would have been elected president .