Palastine-Israel Issue: Why America supports Israel ???

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Bacon wrote:It was 6-day war, sorry. And it happened in 1967. Israel attacked first, but only after uncovering the plans of Egypt, Lebanon, Jordon planning to wipe Israel off the face of the planet.
Here

reason for the above.... because of this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War
Last edited by Z. Cobb on November 18th, 2012, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Z. Cobb wrote:
Bacon wrote:It was 6-day war, sorry. And it happened in 1967. Israel attacked first, but only after uncovering the plans of Egypt, Lebanon, Jordon planning to wipe Israel off the face of the planet.
Here

reason for the above.... because of this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War
Lel

And Israel's still in the right, if they started that war. Depending on the reason. For Israel's reason, they wanted to be in their own country that was not controlled by Muslims. I totally understand. Also, if someone loses a war, they shouldn't be angry about losing land. They lost. Sure I'd hate it if Russia took over my land, but if they won it in a war, they won it fairly and squarely. I'd just move to somewhere else. But I'm 15, and I don't have a car, so... :facepalm:
Last edited by Bacon on November 18th, 2012, 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Here
So, First Israel occupied some Arab Land. Then Israel found-out that Arabs are planning to retake the land. So they fought a war and took some more Arab Land !!!!

is that what happened ??

ihsan wrote:
Here
So, First Israel occupied some Arab Land. Then Israel found-out that Arabs are planning to retake the land. So they fought a war and took some more Arab Land !!!!

is that what happened ??
Sorta. Israel wanted their own land. So they became Israel. Then Israel found out that Arabs were planning to not only retake the land lost, but completely obliterate Israel, so they retaliated and took a little bit more land. I still don't see how Israel is in the wrong if they won two wars and took land from the losers.

silly links!!!

Anyways

The point is... that by not creating a fair Palestinian State and a fair Jewish... it has escalated into what has happened since then. Far as I'm concerned, both parties have just cause.

ihsan wrote:
Here

is that what happened ??
More or less. And they bulldoze Arab homes within their territories and build Jewish homes, displacing the Arabs to the "settlements", and bomb Arab territories every once in a while, and now they have nukes too, thanks to the good old US of A.

Now, the Jews have become the oppressors they once escaped from. Full circle.

oracle86 wrote:
ihsan wrote:

is that what happened ??
More or less. And they bulldoze Arab homes within their territories and build Jewish homes, displacing the Arabs to the "settlements", and bomb Arab territories every once in a while, and now they have nukes too, thanks to the good old US of A.

Now, the Jews have become the oppressors they once escaped from. Full circle.
But the Arabs also bomb them. You can't leave out that notion. Israeli's attack legitimate targets that have also attacked Israel. Not to mention that Israel waits to attack. You're treating them like they're freaking terrorists killing Arabs for no reason.

State terrorism.

You tell me what you would do , if one day you found out that the land you and your ancestors lived in was no longer your own, and then you had to either leave and stay in some refugee camp, or take the risk of staying on and living a subhuman existence, not knowing when you might die. Try doing that over three generations. Do you think you could just endure it? Do you think your children and their children would just endure it?

Bacon wrote: Sorta. Israel wanted their own land. So they became Israel. I still don't see how Israel is in the wrong if they won two wars and took land from the losers.
Bacon, you are being stupid and ignoring the fact that Israel used to be Palestine.

Basically, after WW2, trying to find a diplomatic solution for both parties to coexist in harmony fail, tensions rose and in 1948 after the Arab-Israeli civil war, Israel was established as a state. In doing this They kicked out all the Palestinians who became Refugees. Thus creating this conflict to escalate into what it is now. The retaliation of the Palestinians bombing Israel is because of they were kicked out. Its all from that... its just escalation.

As i was explaining... imagine if Russia invaded USA and took the land... then they forced you out of that land, your home... is that fair?

Bacon wrote: Sorta. Israel wanted their own land. So they became Israel. Then Israel found out that Arabs were planning to not only retake the land lost, but completely obliterate Israel, so they retaliated and took a little bit more land. I still don't see how Israel is in the wrong if they won two wars and took land from the losers.
LOL. I understand your point of view. I disagree. I think you don't believe in moraliy (or in any religion)...

Bacon, my next quetion to you is.. do you think Palestine is wrong ???