Palastine-Israel Issue: Why America supports Israel ???

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
ihsan wrote:
Bacon, my next quetion to you is.. do you think Palestine is wrong ???
Both parties are wrong.

Z. Cobb wrote:
ihsan wrote:
Bacon, my next quetion to you is.. do you think Palestine is wrong ???
Both parties are wrong.
why.?? they are fighting back for their home. right ??

Why you lurking my page brah?

ihsan, just check out Z Cobb's Wikipedia link. It is really informative. The UN solution was the best they could do at the time, but the Arabs fucked up by starting the war, and have been paying the price ever since.

Bacon, this might surprise you but there is a significant section of Israelis who have become fed up of the war and are demanding peace with Palestine. This is just one example.

Dodd wrote:Image
:lol:
if you have something to say.. please 8-)

ihsan wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:
Both parties are wrong.
why.?? they are fighting back for their home. right ??
Israel became the oppressors.

However the Palestinians haven't been doing it in a correct civilised manner. they have been controlled by terrorist organisations who portray their extremist views and extremists methods.

Like most normal everyday Civilians... they want this madness to stop.

ihsan wrote:do you think Palestine is wrong ???
The dream of an independent state of Palestine will perhaps never be fulfilled, because as long as they fight with bombs, they will always be considered as terrorists instead of freedom fighters.

If they could start a non-violent resistance, then all it takes is one massacre by the Israeli Army and media opinion will change. The Palestinians need their version of Jallianwala Bagh. But it's a pipe dream. They don't have a leader of the calibre of Gandhi, Mandela or King to lead them and motivate them.
Last edited by oracle86 on November 18th, 2012, 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

oracle86 wrote:
ihsan wrote:do you think Palestine is wrong ???
The dream of an independent state of Palestine will perhaps never be fulfilled, because as long as they fight with bombs, they will always be considered as terrorists instead of freedom fighters.

If they could start a non-violent resistance, then all it takes is one massacre by the Israeli Army and media opinion will change. The Palestinians need their version of Jallianwala Bagh.
I like you, you use words well. :clap: :clap:

Oh boy this thread opened up a can of worms. Its good to talk about international military and political ongoings, but on an internet forum... ladies and gentleman hold on to you hats.

Why you lurking my page brah?

Z. Cobb wrote:
oracle86 wrote:

If they could start a non-violent resistance, then all it takes is one massacre by the Israeli Army and media opinion will change. The Palestinians need their version of Jallianwala Bagh.
I like you, you use words well. :clap: :clap:
Thanks! I'm a diplomat-in-training, after all. ;)