9/11 Memorial Thread

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
ComptonTerry wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Stfu Terry.
Nah.
:roll: take that shit somewhere else.
Sigs???

Addicted2Movies wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:Amidst all the pseudo chaos and the nonstop arguments on this site, let's all put that on hold and remember the day the world stood still.
Or we can hijack this thread and start talking about nonsensical and insensitive conspiracy bullshit.

We do not negotiate with terrorists, but we do recognize realities...

ComptonTerry wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:
Or we can hijack this thread and start talking about nonsensical and insensitive conspiracy bullshit.
You mad?
I respect your taste for film and keen analysis of it but on this topic, yes I am mad.

Addicted2Movies wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
You mad?
I respect your taste for film and keen analysis of it but on this topic, yes I am mad.
Well the truth is it's a horribly fucked up tragedy no matter who did it, our opinions just differ on who is to blame. Also I'm not certain on anything, but I greatly lean towards Inside Job (like 80%) because of some big issues. Really though, I never intended to "hijack" this thread and turn it into a conspiracy thread, that's why when DoubleD asked me if that's what I really believe, I replied "Don't even get me started."

ComptonTerry wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:
Well the truth is it's a horribly fucked up tragedy no matter who did it, our opinions just differ on who is to blame. Also I'm not certain on anything, but I greatly lean towards Inside Job (like 80%) because of some big issues. Really though, I never intended to "hijack" this thread and turn it into a conspiracy thread, that's why when DoubleD asked me if that's what I really believe, I replied "Don't even get me started."
We can both agree on the first part but agree to disagree on the rest. Not really something to dwell on too much on this site. I apologize for bringing this back up.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:Image

-Vader
that is awesome

I still remember everything. I was waiting to watch Dragon Ball Z, then I went into the bathroom, when I came back my brother said that a plane crashed into one of the towers of the world trade center.
I ran to see what was happening.

It was scary to see people jumping, the tower falling ... unforgettable day. :cry:

I still don't understand how or why wtc 7 fell.

regardless, RIP to all. Terrible day.