9/11 Memorial Thread

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
I remember watching most of it live via CNN. I love me some reality tv, but this was just too real. My condolences for the victims and their families.

ComptonTerry wrote:Bin Laden didn't blow up the projects.
Immortal Technique ftw 8-)

Much love and respect to all the heroes that day.

I remember the morning well. I was a young lad getting up in the morning and sneaking into the living room to watch Dragon Ball Z. To my surprise I saw my father already there, TV on with phone in hand. So I asked what was going on.
Then when I went to school and we got a big talk about 'hate'. Smart idea by my teacher.
But it never really affected me emotionally. I thought about the repercussions and the ensuing events for a very long time though.
Do you... like pineapple?

I remember leaving preschool early because of this. The school was near Manhattan, but not to close to the WTC.

DoubleD wrote:
aaron wrote:
You guys really believe that?
I honestly don't know what to believe, but I'm a sucker for a good conspiracy.

Law_of_4 wrote:Amidst all the pseudo chaos and the nonstop arguments on this site, let's all put that on hold and remember the day the world stood still.
Or we can hijack this thread and start talking about nonsensical and insensitive conspiracy bullshit.

Addicted2Movies wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:Amidst all the pseudo chaos and the nonstop arguments on this site, let's all put that on hold and remember the day the world stood still.
Or we can hijack this thread and start talking about nonsensical and insensitive conspiracy bullshit.
You mad?

ComptonTerry wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:
You mad?
Stfu Terry.
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
You mad?
Stfu Terry.
Nah.