Shooting At Colorado TDKR Screening

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
yogamble wrote:Pull a Breaking Bad S5E8 on his ass.
I'm still down with this
Sigs???

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-colorado-sh ... 03640.html

Also in early July, he took some interior and exterior photos of the theater, witnesses said.

"He picked the perfect venue for this crime," prosecutor Karen Pearson said.

On Wednesday, Pearson showed a series of photos that investigators said Holmes took of himself hours before the massacre. In one, he glares through black contact lenses, sticking out his tongue, as two locks of his orange-dyed hair curl out on either side of his head like horns.

Caren Teves, mother of Alex and wife of Tom Teves, said she saw Holmes smile when his self-portraits were shown in court.

"He just sat in the courtroom pretty much delighted. He was smiling. He was smirking," she said.

banepants wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/judge-colorado-sh ... 03640.html

Also in early July, he took some interior and exterior photos of the theater, witnesses said.

"He picked the perfect venue for this crime," prosecutor Karen Pearson said.

On Wednesday, Pearson showed a series of photos that investigators said Holmes took of himself hours before the massacre. In one, he glares through black contact lenses, sticking out his tongue, as two locks of his orange-dyed hair curl out on either side of his head like horns.

Caren Teves, mother of Alex and wife of Tom Teves, said she saw Holmes smile when his self-portraits were shown in court.

"He just sat in the courtroom pretty much delighted. He was smiling. He was smirking," she said.
:sick:

the_red_ninja wrote: :sick:
Yeah. Very sick. I know that this news is unsettling, uncomfortable, and sometimes disgusting, but I hope it's cool that I keep this thread up to date with news even if I have to double post at times. I believe that this is important.

banepants wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote: :sick:
Yeah. Very sick. I know that this news is unsettling, uncomfortable, and sometimes disgusting, but I hope it's cool that I keep this thread up to date with news even if I have to double post at times. I believe that this is important.
You're not doing anything wrong. We shouldn't ignore it. We need some closure to this incident and to see justice served.

That last article just clarifies how f**ked up that guy is.

Is it true that Holmes originally planned to go to the NYC premiere of TDKR and shoot the stars of this movie? Or was that just a rumor?

nolangoatdirector wrote:Is it true that Holmes originally planned to go to the NYC premiere of TDKR and shoot the stars of this movie? Or was that just a rumor?
I have to believe that is a rumor. I have read many an article about this and nothing substantial regarding going to NYC. There is lots of heresay and conspiracies regarding any shooting, especially this one.

god damn this little asshole :sick:
Sigs???