Shooting At Colorado TDKR Screening

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Monicabbm wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:

:wtf:
that was....retarded (sorry for the language) :facepalm: :facepalm:

I have been really upset about the shooting in Colorado. Not only for the victims and their families, but for the amazing filmmakers and actors whose work is now forever linked with this horrific event.

I am wondering if there is already a group of Batman and/or Nolan fans who are working to raise money for the victims and if not - would there be any interest in organizing something through Nolanfans. I have no idea how this could work, but somehow I feel its important to respond and show that films like TDKR inspire compassion, not violence.

"We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas"
Why you lurking my page brah?

Thanks for the links. I will check them out.

Dodd wrote:"We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas"
:clap:

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21147699
Christian Bale, star of the Batman films, is in town visiting victims of the Aurora movie theater shooting, Warner Brothers officials confirmed.

"Mr. Bale is there as himself, not representing Warner Brothers," said an assistant for Susan Fleishman, executive vice president for Warner Brothers corporate communications.

Gun sales increased 43% last weekend. According to CNN.

Dragon_316ca wrote:http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21147699
Christian Bale, star of the Batman films, is in town visiting victims of the Aurora movie theater shooting, Warner Brothers officials confirmed.

"Mr. Bale is there as himself, not representing Warner Brothers," said an assistant for Susan Fleishman, executive vice president for Warner Brothers corporate communications.

This is really good of him to do. Bale is really stepping up and showing that he cares on a personal level. That will go a long way with the fans.