Racial Injustice

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

MagnarTheGreat wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 5:09 pm
Former Officer Derek Chauvin, murderer of George Floyd, found guilty of all counts.

And as soon as Maxine waters threatened the jury that should have declared a mistrial. A higher court will overturn this.
Last edited by RockyBalboa on September 17th, 2021, 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

MagnarTheGreat wrote:
April 29th, 2021, 5:59 pm

CNBC - FBI opens civil rights probe into killing of Andrew Brown Jr. in North Carolina

Also: Elections have consequences.

Let me ask you a question did you watch the trial? The State settled with the Floyd family way before the hearing started. One of the jurors was wearing a George Floyd shirt on YouTube way before ever being put on the jury, and the state asked stupid questions, and they had faulty witnesses. The drug dealer should have taken the stand that the tape nelson played sounded like George said he ate too many drugs. The jury should have gotten sequestered, and then they had racist Al Sharpton whipping up the crowd getting ready to riot. That trial was not fair. It should have moved to another venue.

I am sorry Mr. Floyds dead Derek Chauvin's conviction is not fair.

RockyBalboa wrote:
September 17th, 2021, 6:50 am
MagnarTheGreat wrote:
April 29th, 2021, 5:59 pm

CNBC - FBI opens civil rights probe into killing of Andrew Brown Jr. in North Carolina

Also: Elections have consequences.

Let me ask you a question did you watch the trial? The State settled with the Floyd family way before the hearing started. One of the jurors was wearing a George Floyd shirt on YouTube way before ever being put on the jury, and the state asked stupid questions, and they had faulty witnesses. The drug dealer should have taken the stand that the tape nelson played sounded like George said he ate too many drugs. The jury should have gotten sequestered, and then they had racist Al Sharpton whipping up the crowd getting ready to riot. That trial was not fair. It should have moved to another venue.

I am sorry Mr. Floyds dead Derek Chauvin's conviction is not fair.
Bye