Biden of America: The Return of the Democracy

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Talk is cheap, Biden. We've heard this kind of stuff before many, many times. I wonder how may private contractors are gonna take their place instead and what NATO's up to....anyway.

The White House put out a statement that the current cap on refugees set by Trump will be lifted next month. I do hope someday that people realize that the president has four years to do anything.

If he has 4 years to do anything, why isn't he just annulling student loan debt? He can do that through executive action, yet is not doing so. There's a bunch of stuff he could do but ain't doing. Republicans lower the corporate tax rate from 35 to 21% but then when the Dems don't even want to raise it back to 35 percent they are 'responsible', 'realistic'. Laughable. And there's a bunch of other examples like that. The only reason that this statement got released is because of instant backlash by high-profile leftists like Ilhan Omar and AOC. Otherwise Biden likes to appease Republicans, which I don't have time or patience for at all. The Republicans had made a lot of noise around immigration and Biden not lifting the cap was him trying to please them, which is utterly pathetic and hideous. Biden should fight for what he promised he would do (like 15$ minimum wage) and other than that I don't want to hear from him.