Coronavirus Pandemic (2020)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
You don't say!

So tomorrow my government will lift some restrictions partially up. So lower schools can be fully open by September, etc. I wonder how this will go.
I also read Americans are not allowed to travel to Europe, I mean considering how they're trying (or not trying) to handle the situation I guess that's definitely for the best.

So how you all holding up?

Forum Pro
MagnarTheGreat wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 10:30 pm
If anything, those graphics tell you a LOT. It's a complex issue, but there's clearly something being done wrong in the US...

Forum Pro
Right now the stupidity factor seems to be the mask, if you're wearing one: congrats on the above average IQ. If you're not wearing one, well I guess you're voting Trump in November.
    "Just a girl. Not a threat."

eh, another virus ??

Forum Pro
    Nomis wrote:
    July 1st, 2020, 10:54 am
    eh, another virus ??
    sure, why not

add alien invasion will ya, 2020
      "Just a girl. Not a threat."

Forum Pro
      Nomis wrote:
      July 1st, 2020, 10:54 am
      eh, another virus ??
      Not an expert, but there have always been viruses and emerging epidemics in the past... the first reports of the coronavirus epidemic, for example, didn't stand out for me at all, as I thought it was going to be just like the rest of these events. Instead, it turned out to be an especially infectious and harmful illness - but I think this is rare, in the sense that a number of factors led to our current state. So, even if media outlets are going to highlight any virus news in the near future because of how sensitive this subject became, I think these events and widespread pandemics are still considered rare.

This should give people in the US a glimpse as to the horror show that is sadly very likely to await them as Trump's White House readies a new message when it comes to the pandemic: 'We need to learn to live with it': https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna12 ... ssion=true