Hannibal (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Just watched episode three

HOLY FUCKING ICEPICK TO THE HEAD :o

Everyone is saying "Netflix" or "Amazon" but it doesn't matter. Fuller has other projects he agreed to in the meantime so unless people are OK with someone else at the helm of this show it's not going to be the same kind of show anyway. Deadwood got cancelled after 3 seasons and it's one of the best shows ever made despite the fact that there is no real ending either. I'd rather have a brilliant unfinished story than have the story be completed but in a way that is likely to disappoint people's expectations with regards to this show.

Batfan175 wrote:Everyone is saying "Netflix" or "Amazon" but it doesn't matter. Fuller has other projects he agreed to in the meantime so unless people are OK with someone else at the helm of this show it's not going to be the same kind of show anyway. Deadwood got cancelled after 3 seasons and it's one of the best shows ever made despite the fact that there is no real ending either. I'd rather have a brilliant unfinished story than have the story be completed but in a way that is likely to disappoint people's expectations with regards to this show.
Any ending is bound to dissapoint someone. Especially when there are high expectation to it.

JohnConstantine wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:Everyone is saying "Netflix" or "Amazon" but it doesn't matter. Fuller has other projects he agreed to in the meantime so unless people are OK with someone else at the helm of this show it's not going to be the same kind of show anyway. Deadwood got cancelled after 3 seasons and it's one of the best shows ever made despite the fact that there is no real ending either. I'd rather have a brilliant unfinished story than have the story be completed but in a way that is likely to disappoint people's expectations with regards to this show.
Any ending is bound to dissapoint someone. Especially when there are high expectation to it.
Water is wet.

Fuller has ONE other show that he's doing, and judging by what he's said post-cancellation with regard to this show, he should be able to find the time to keep working on it.

This show still needs to find a new home.

slimshady247 wrote:This show still needs to find a new plate.
;)

:lol:

I'll admit it took me a second to notice the difference.

I wonder if the Food Channel will pick it up...

Ah this episode is awesome. This show is insane.