Hannibal (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Yeah fingers crossed for Netflix too.

My bet is on Amazon. They already have exclusive rights for the existing seasons and continuing the show (which has very vocal online fanbase) would be the next logical step.

Since the first three seasons already "belong" to Amazon, it would be difficult to arouse Netflix's interest - unless, of course, NBC's deal with Amazon could be revoked.

They're on Netflix in Canada and we got S2 immediatly after it ended Last year

kanjisheik wrote:My bet is on Amazon. They already have exclusive rights for the existing seasons and continuing the show (which has very vocal online fanbase) would be the next logical step.

Since the first three seasons already "belong" to Amazon, it would be difficult to arouse Netflix's interest - unless, of course, NBC's deal with Amazon could be revoked.
That's good enough for me too.

Apparently Amazon has refused.

So Netflix and Hulu are the next best options.

Netflix please!

I do not like making calls, since sometimes I have this anxiety while speaking on the phone. . . but that did not matter for this show. I called Netflix and also did a live chat. The woman I talked to told me that they have received tons of calls, so I am remaining optimistic. I know Amazon has the exclusive rights, but according to a customer support guy Amazon wants to focus on "original" material.

You do realize that Amazon has the exclusive digital rights, right?

SilverHeart wrote:You do realize that Amazon has the exclusive digital rights, right?
Yeah haha that is in my post. . . but we'll see. I just think that the show going to Amazon won't help the show at all (in terms of acquiring new viewers).

SilverHeart wrote:You do realize that Amazon has the exclusive digital rights, right?
Well, we don't know how that deal may change now that the show is cancelled, and the deal is only good for four years anyways.