Hannibal (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Can someone help me get motivated to go back to finish of season 2. It's because i don't feel like finishing off season 2, knowing i'll go on hiatus again.

Havoc1st wrote:Can someone help me get motivated to go back to finish of season 2. It's because i don't feel like finishing off season 2, knowing i'll go on hiatus again.
Finish it you bastard!

Panapaok wrote:Image
Need a wallpaper version :judge:

Amazing.
Havoc1st wrote:Can someone help me get motivated to go back to finish of season 2. It's because i don't feel like finishing off season 2, knowing i'll go on hiatus again.
Watch it. Season 2 has a fantastic ending and one of the best episodes of the show.

If you've started and have seen the opening scene of Season 2... how would you be able to stop knowing what lies ahead? Finish it!
Gorgeous.

Seriously, it's worth it. The finale is completely something else...

BlairCo wrote:Seriously, it's worth it. The finale is completely something else...
One of the few redeemable things about that season.

Batfan175 wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Seriously, it's worth it. The finale is completely something else...
What the fuck are you talking about?

slimshady247 wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:
What the fuck are you talking about?
The second season had lots of issues, among which were the inconsistent pacing (made worse by the fact that we know where the story will go from the first episode and at some point the whole thing feels like stalling), the killer of the week stuff being lame, etc. and the ending was one of the better things about the season. That's what I meant to say. It does not redeem some of the underwhelming stuff that came before it entirely but it was good. Mikkelsen is still great at least. A really uneven season imo.

Batfan175 wrote: The second season had lots of issues, among which were the inconsistent pacing (made worse by the fact that we know where the story will go from the first episode and at some point the whole thing feels like stalling), the killer of the week stuff being lame, etc. and the ending was one of the better things about the season. That's what I meant to say. It does not redeem some of the underwhelming stuff that came before it entirely but it was good. Mikkelsen is still great at least. A really uneven season imo.
I completely disagree with you, but to each his own I guess.