Justice League (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
This shit is ognna be as good as The Avengers.

SilverHeart wrote: Yeah, but this isn't anything new. I mean, Thor 2, Iron Man 3, or Man of Steel didn't generate sudden spontaneous rage upon announcement, hell, not even Avengers. Kind of random for sudden hatred for this one.
More reasons for me to lock threads and delete posts.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

solo2001 wrote:I wonder if it would be possible to just not talk about this movie, like as an entire forum. I mean no discussion at all, this thread and any related posts would be deleted and we would go on as if the movie never existed. If we were to attempt this I would be very proud of NF.
Do it.

This is the new The Avengers Thread.

I highly doubt DC is going to pull MARVEL on this one - straight JL movie, no previous instalments.

m4st4 wrote:I highly doubt DC is going to pull MARVEL on this one - straight JL movie, no previous instalments.
Agreed. Rather use a JL movie as a springboard for spin-offs. Possible use upcoming Superman as introduction of JL, like post-credits of say batman approaching superman or however it is suppose to work.

the_red_ninja wrote:
m4st4 wrote:I highly doubt DC is going to pull MARVEL on this one - straight JL movie, no previous instalments.
Agreed. Rather use a JL movie as a springboard for spin-offs. Possible use upcoming Superman as introduction of JL, like post-credits of say batman approaching superman or however it is suppose to work.
It'd be way too soon for Batman in a reboot, 1 year after TDKR. Plus, Batman probably isn't the person to go looking for help like that, it'd more likely be the other way around.

If anything, it'll likely be a hint at Darkseid.

Man of Steel has already been confirmed by both Nolan and Snyder that it wont be a shared universe, so this Superman is no introduction to JL.

BlairCo wrote:This is the new The Avengers Thread.
Oh please God no.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Seeing as they won't want to jeapordize Superman's franchise chances with another reboot so soon, they'll likely either not include him in it. Or else they'll do something stupid like making another Superman with a different actor in JL that has nothing to do with MOS. Not to mention the legal trouble, since I think Superman's rights go back to the creator's family in 2013 (MOS isn't affected since it was in development before then), so by the time a JL film gets made DC might not even own Superman anymore.

Batman's too soon for a reboot if they want this to happen in the near future (Say 2015), so he likely won't be included either...they might have space to do solos for Flash and Wonder Woman in 2014, but two characters alone won't be enough to draw attention to it a la Avengers, so JL first then solos seem more likely.