What was the first movie you ever saw?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
ComptonTerry wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Image
Lol Holy shit, completely forgot about that one. Wow. Definitely one of the first I saw (not my first, though)
Haha yeah! I couldn't tell you a thing about it other than it's the first movie I remember going to the theater to see. I can't believe I remember this but it was between seeing that or "Star Wars: A New Hope (Special Edition)" that day. As we all know the Special Editions are lame but in hindsight seeing Star Wars in any form on the big screen probably would have been a better choice as a first theater going experience than seeing fucking "That Darn Cat" :facepalm:

The furthest back I can go is:

It's funny; I remember my dad taking me to see it, and in 9 days I'll be taking him to see TDKR. :lol:

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
Lol Holy shit, completely forgot about that one. Wow. Definitely one of the first I saw (not my first, though)
Haha yeah! I couldn't tell you a thing about it other than it's the first movie I remember going to the theater to see. I can't believe I remember this but it was between seeing that or "Star Wars: A New Hope (Special Edition)" that day. As we all know the Special Editions are lame but in hindsight seeing Star Wars in any form on the big screen probably would have been a better choice as a first theater going experience than seeing fucking "That Darn Cat" :facepalm:
Whatever, Doug E. Doug fucking transformed in this flick. Underrated to the fucking max!

102 Dalmations. A live action film that pretty much sucked and I don't even remember it either.
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013

FreakLikeMe wrote:102 Dalmations. A live action film that pretty much sucked and I don't even remember it either.
out of the live action disney films this is by far the worst.

I'm not sure if it was the first film I saw in a theater, I'd have to ask my folks. But the first film I recall is actually Batman 1989 with Michael Keaton. I would have been 7 years old.

Image'

Oh the memories. My dad brought me the video game before I saw the movie too.
fenwayconnor wrote:
FreakLikeMe wrote:102 Dalmations. A live action film that pretty much sucked and I don't even remember it either.
out of the live action disney films this is by far the worst.
Amen to that. Complete bullshit.

I have trouble remembering but the one one I can remember that far back is In Time. But pretty sure that I had to have seen something before that.

grifball wrote:I have trouble remembering but the one one I can remember that far back is In Time. But pretty sure that I had to have seen something before that.
A 2011 film is one of the first you ever remember watching?? Or is there another In Time that I'm forgetting about?

BroskiSabor wrote:
grifball wrote:I have trouble remembering but the one one I can remember that far back is In Time. But pretty sure that I had to have seen something before that.
A 2011 film is one of the first you ever remember watching?? Or is there another In Time that I'm forgetting about?
I really don't remember any movie i watched when I was younger. I only recently started watching tons of movies and In Time is one of the first that I watched. But of what I watched as a kid. I think it would be something like spongebob or something like that.