Facebook

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
So I know this site has a Facebook page, but it has over 200 members. The actual site, has much, much less members. I don't know who is who when I'm looking through the members list of Facebook. It would be great to know a little bit about who I'm talking to, so if you don't mind, post your Facebook profiles! It would be nice to start a Facebook circle of friends for REAL members of this site. And if you don't have one, tell us a little bit about yourself, some background info so we know what the average Nolan Fan is like.

Off topic, but this is in the "Entertainment" category because Facebook is kind of entertaining, but if a mod/admin would like to move it I'm cool with that.

My Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref ... 0845903257

Not comfortable with posting the link to my Facebook profile, but it would be interesting to see pictures of other members besides Teddy and Alex. Post pictures too? :D
I'm the girl. 8-)

I was going to say awesome beard but then I saw that you said you were the girl. But you're cute!

Anyway, I'm not comfortable with posting my Facebook as well. But here is a picture of me. And this is me without makeup by the way.