Jane Got a Gun (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Forum Pro
Law
Peace wrote:
Allstar wrote: We must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty.

He's no better than the director that left this place.

Hard truths cut both ways Law.
It's a movie.. these things happen. It sounds like you didn't care for this project in the first place anyway..
He's trolling Peace, but what I don't understand is how he can honestly think Law is a prick for backing out of this. He signed on to this project with a certain director, Fassbender already dropped and now the the director dropped. He's doing the smart thing by dropping. Let another group of actors take on the project with a different director.

Law wrote:
Peace wrote:
It's a movie.. these things happen. It sounds like you didn't care for this project in the first place anyway..
He's trolling Peace, but what I don't understand is how he can honestly think Law is a prick for backing out of this. He signed on to this project with a certain director, Fassbender already dropped and now the the director dropped. He's doing the smart thing by dropping. Let another group of actors take on the project with a different director.
Yep. That's how the it works. I just think he has a grudge for Jude because of his work with Steven Soderbergh. A guess.
Say Girl

Law wrote:He signed on to this project with a certain director, Fassbender already dropped and now the the director dropped. He's doing the smart thing by dropping. Let another group of actors take on the project with a different director.
lol

completely different situation. Fassy dropped out in a classy way and gave them plenty of time to find a replacement while Jude drops out a day before filming begins leaving them to dry, despite hiring a solid director for the job.

Allstar wrote:
Law wrote:He signed on to this project with a certain director, Fassbender already dropped and now the the director dropped. He's doing the smart thing by dropping. Let another group of actors take on the project with a different director.
lol

completely different situation. Fassy dropped out in a classy way and gave them plenty of time to find a replacement while Jude drops out a day before filming begins leaving them to dry, despite hiring a solid director for the job.
Maybe he didn't want to work with him. If you think that makes him a prick well alright. I don't think Jude is worried.
Say Girl

Forum Pro
Law
Allstar wrote:
lol

Law made this decision of dropping when they found out the director dropped. You honestly think he woke up this morning with news of O'Connor coming on and he said "fuck this i'm dropping"? No, he and his circle clearly made the choice yesterday amidst all the trouble surrounding this dooomed film.

Law wrote:
Allstar wrote: lol

Law made this decision of dropping when they found out the director dropped. You honestly think he woke up this morning with news of O'Connor coming on and he said "fuck this i'm dropping"? No, he and his circle clearly made the choice yesterday amidst all the trouble surrounding this dooomed film.
A man shows who he truly is in moments of crisis, Jude is a coward who would leave his colleagues to die in fire for his own benefit.

Allstar wrote:
Law wrote: Law made this decision of dropping when they found out the director dropped. You honestly think he woke up this morning with news of O'Connor coming on and he said "fuck this i'm dropping"? No, he and his circle clearly made the choice yesterday amidst all the trouble surrounding this dooomed film.
A man shows who he truly is in moments of crisis, Jude is a coward who would leave his colleagues to die in fire for his own benefit.
lol you can't be forreal. It's a damn movie!
Say Girl

Forum Pro
Law
Peace wrote:
Allstar wrote: A man shows who he truly is in moments of crisis, Jude is a coward who would leave his colleagues to die in fire for his own benefit.
He's quoting GoT now, so he's obviously trolling

Peace wrote:
Allstar wrote: A man shows who he truly is in moments of crisis, Jude is a coward who would leave his colleagues to die in fire for his own benefit.
A crew of people away from their families actually.