Steve Jobs (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
The Film Stage ‏@TheFilmStage
Danny Boyle's Michael Fassbender-led 'Steve Jobs' has wrapped production ahead of an Oct. 9th release.

Can't wait to see Mikey Fassbender in this.

Requesting title change to: Michael Fassbender (2015)

Christian Bale's SO going to regret turning this down for an Adam Mckay movie lol! Having said that, it's a shame we couldn't have had Fincher directing Fassbender instead. There's a certain cheapness about Danny Boyle's films I don't like.

Whatever happens, Fassy is going to own this role.

MuzzleSuarez wrote:There's a certain cheapness about Danny Boyle's films I don't like.
:?:

MuzzleSuarez wrote:There's a certain cheapness about Danny Boyle's films I don't like.

BlairCo wrote:

uh bruh he made a movie called slumdog millionaire checkmate

I can't quite put my finger on it but Boyle's movies look bland bordering on cheap. Of course most movies compared to Fincher will pale in comparison but I've never been a fan of the look of DB's movies except for maybe The Beach (which overall is his worst movie). Fincher on the other hand can make even the most mundane sounding location look rich.

Well, I'm out...