Fox's The Following

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
BatMan528491 wrote:Finale was pretty good. Just concerned that now that
Joe is dead, if it will be worth watching next year. And if they pull a "he's not dead" trick, then it really won't be worth watching.
Anyway, not the best season finale I've ever seen, but definitely really good. Although did anyone else notice the blatant mistake when
Joe was supposed to be screaming for his life yet his mouth wasn't moving. :lol:
Yeah, if
Joe isn't dead
I won't continue watching the show. And I noticed that too
Joe wasn't screaming, I don't know, it was so evident

Okay. So I just watched the finale and I'm a bit wary of watching season 2. I mean there are sufficient characters to move forward with the similar dynamic, but
it just wouldn't be the same without Joe and his literary references.
Nevertheless I'm happy that it got a second season.

Season 2 will premiere 20 January 2014[/b], for an uninterrupted 15-weeks run.

Joining the cast this season are Connie Nielsen (“Boss,” “Law & Order: SVU”), Jessica Stroup (“90210”), Sam Underwood (“Dexter”) and Tiffany Boone (“Beautiful Creatures”).

Season 2 wa awesome-sauce btw.

SDCC: THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY 11:15 AM-12:15 PM – Hall H (Presented by Warner Bros. Television) Hit thriller THE FOLLOWING returns to Comic-Con for a third year! Series stars Kevin Bacon, Shawn Ashmore, Sam Underwood and Jessica Stroup will join creator/executive producer Kevin Williamson and executive producers Marcos Siega and Jennifer Johnson for an on-stage Q&A and special video presentation